• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Lil2incher stroking a BBC!

Lil2incher took a firm grip of that big black cock that he was sucking on and started to stroke it. I said to my pet, "Tell Mistress Suzanne what you want to do with that big black cock."
Little "Dick" licked his lips and said, "Please, Goddess, may I please suck this big black cock again?"
Again, I laughed at just how pathetic my lil2incher truly was, and had to start taking more photos. I mean, it is not often that one can say they got their man to stroke and suck another man's cock, let alone a big black cock! My little dick cuckold was almost drooling at this point. Licking his lips, I could see the desire in his eyes and that tiny little nub of his actually got HARD! I knew that was not all that he wanted, but I would not make it easy for him either. I said, "Tell your Goddess what else you want to do with that big black cock. Don't be shy, my pet, tell me your sissy little secrets!"
Almost inaudible, a small whisper escapes little Dick's lips, "I want to get fucked by this big black cock, Mistress! Please, will you let him fuck me, Mistress? I will do whatever you ask of me!"
I look at him and smile. Yes, this was going to be a very fun day indeed!

jj.jpg

Back