• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Kissing the bulls

I would love to see my wife in deep kisses with her bull. See her nipples hardening knowing she gets really horny. Then the bull fuck her hard til she can take no more.

she on her back filled with warm sperm
Happy satefyed I tell her that I love her.
and start licking her gently. She smells fantastic, leaking sperm out of her. She smiles she is happy. Knowing that she will be filled with warm superior sperm as much as she wants from now on.
and her husband helps support and encourage her. Treat her like a princess.
Can her life be better!!

Yes, very nice and horny. I would love to see my wife kissing her bull if she is hard fucking by him. Hope to see it in real someday

You will never know if you don’t talk to her seriously about it WHO knows, Maybe she would like the idea and most likely might fantasize about it herself..

All I’ve got to say is that many wives or girlfriends fantasies about having sex with a black man and NEVER they’ll their husbands or boyfriends about it in fear they would strongly disapprove of her fantasy.. but I have heard from many wives and husband that once it’s been brought out in the open and both know about it, that’s when you can make it happen..

zAnd please don’t chicken out about talking with her about.. communicating is one of the most important things to a marriage

Back