• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Jojo says hi

I think it is time to introduce myself. My name is John, people call me Jojo as in the Beatle song Get back, it was meant to be an offences name for me back in school but I grew to love it.
I am a 63 year old black guy born the year buddy holly died. the first ten years of my in the 60s were fine I plays with other children, i did not even know that racism existed until I started secondary school, the first year was OK I was the only black person in the whole school, not even any black teachers.
the second year my friends from junior school started drifting away and became a bit of a loner, pending most of break times in the library, it was an off and on situation for me, getting kick in the corridor, drawing pins being put on my chair before i sat down and constant name calling being punch pinch and so on, after a rime it would die down and and then a new term would start and the bullying would begin again.
the start of the 4th year was the worst when boys punches and kicks got harder and hurt more.
there was one guy who was the worst, and the leader of that years gang of bullys. we were the same built but at the time looked a lot stronger than me and i feared him and i was always scared when he was near.
he said something like right nigger your gonna get the shit beaten out of you something like that.
my school break times were spent hiding, and stay behind after school knowing I would be beat up at the school gates.
anyway one dinner break i was in the library reading at the table, then this boy passed my tble then turned round and sat opposite me, Stan was his name Stan the man they would call him, he was the best cricketer football every he, the was the schools best Athlete, nobody bullied him and he never bullied anyone.
I have seen him around but this was the first time he had ever spoken to me.
then the conversation began, you know he is going to beat you up sooner or later,
I know
he said he is going to beat you to a pulp if you fight him or if you dont, so fight him at least,
but how I asked.
then he gave me all this advice go in hard, ignore his punches, and punch him hard dont be scared to hurt him, he intends to hurt you, when you make contact dont wait to see his react punch again and again, anyway that was it.
I did fight him and i beat him to a pulp, even when he fell to the ground i fell on him and kept punching until it took to teachers to drag me of.
my school life changed after that, i was never bullied again, i did not make any new freinds, but i was feared.
Any form then until i left school i was always being told he was going to get his revenge but he never did, in fact i got my tasty revenge, a few years later on his future virgin bride,
I knew who she was, met her in a pub got her a little ***** walked her home that night, she began to panic when she realised i wasnt taking her home, but into the woods, she struggled, flipped her over my shoulder slap her arse and carried her into the woods, found a spot i knew well near a lamp post in the distance, laid her on the grass, she lay there whimpering, please don't she pleaded as I hitch up her dress and pulled her knickers down, her pleading she's a virgin and getting married, it took three attemts to to get my cock into her break her hymen and pounded into her, she cluing to me and had an orgasm as i pumped my sperm into her, it was a good fuck,
then it was the usual you wont tell anyone, i lied and said no i wont.
a few month later i saw her wedding pick in the local paper weddings section, the both of them all smiles holding hands happily.
that was the second woman i blacked in my first 18 years of life, i can still hear her scream when I popped her cherry, and i sure half the neighbourhood did as well.
might continue with my life story, another time.

Back