• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

It all about female empowerment as well as black empowerment

For too long white makes ruled the roost ….no longer ….but I think we accept this about black empowerment but it’s also about female empowerment ….thoughts ?

100%....white women now can control their sexuality and be free. They instinctively will choose the strongest and sexually superior males. Which are 100% Black men. So its empowering for them and it's amazing seeing women go Black!

To white women now free
from white man's oppression,
to cross the divide,
no longer to hide,
for strong black men,
your secret obsession.

You bided your time
while black men paid the price
for racial emancipation,
isn't that nice?

Not just black men,
but white women too,
cross the racial divide.
Your love for black men
you no longer have to hide.

Do not judge black men
innocent victims of white sin.
You remained silent,
while black men were violent.
You are a beneficiary
of their great victory.

Black men paid the price
for you to be free
so show them your undivided loyalty.
You got off so cheaply.

You took no risk
You paid no price.
To brave black men your attitude,
should be one of gratitude.

The suffered so much
so you could enjoy their touch.
You felt no pain and shed no blood,
While black men felt the whip,
So please, no white woman's lip.

Through service and gratitude
you must pay your debt
to the black men who freed you.
Black men's black babies
you must now conceive.

No white mothers mean no white men
and the white race will come to an end.
White women's contribution
to the white race's final solution
is white babies no more, and
black babies galore.

To white women now free
from white man's oppression,
to cross the divide,
no longer to hide,
for strong black men,
your secret obsession.

You bided your time
while black men paid the price
for racial emancipation,
isn't that nice?

Not just black men,
but white women too,
cross the racial divide.
Your love for black men
you no longer have to hide.

Do not judge black men
innocent victims of white sin.
You remained silent,
while black men were violent.
You are a beneficiary
of their great victory.

Black men paid the price
for you to be free
so show them your undivided loyalty.
You got off so cheaply.

You took no risk
You paid no price.
To brave black men your attitude,
should be one of gratitude.

The suffered so much
so you could enjoy their touch.
You felt no pain and shed no blood,
While black men felt the whip,
So please, no white woman's lip.

Through service and gratitude
you must pay your debt
to the black men who freed you.
Black men's black babies
you must now conceive.

No white mothers mean no white men
and the white race will come to an end.
White women's contribution
to the white race's final solution
is white babies no more, and
black babies galore.
very well put

Historically and being older to experience it on college campuses in the late 60's the Women's and Black power movements began and their goals were aside from equality in society and the workforce was to extinguish white patriarchy. These two groups in gatherings would share their similar goals and though unsaid or stated were on a mission to accomplish it. In dorms at major colleges across America white girls and Black males started to hang out rapping about it and sharing a joint before many started having the taboo at the time interracial sex which became popular. Once the toothpaste was out of the tube so to speak and these white girls seeing how superior the Black guys were with bigger cocks and better lovers the future was changed forever. Fast forward 50 years and you see white males under attack by these two groups and withering away and I predict in 20 years will be a small segment demographically. The blowback we see is the white nationalist movement of MAGA trying to take us back to a time where white patriarchy ruled and this will be the battle we see now. I don't see Women or Black's being held down and they will continue their onslaught until we see white males being third class citizens, its payback for all the damage they've done in history.

Historically and being older to experience it on college campuses in the late 60's the Women's and Black power movements began and their goals were aside from equality in society and the workforce was to extinguish white patriarchy. These two groups in gatherings would share their similar goals and though unsaid or stated were on a mission to accomplish it. In dorms at major colleges across America white girls and Black males started to hang out rapping about it and sharing a joint before many started having the taboo at the time interracial sex which became popular. Once the toothpaste was out of the tube so to speak and these white girls seeing how superior the Black guys were with bigger cocks and better lovers the future was changed forever. Fast forward 50 years and you see white males under attack by these two groups and withering away and I predict in 20 years will be a small segment demographically. The blowback we see is the white nationalist movement of MAGA trying to take us back to a time where white patriarchy ruled and this will be the battle we see now. I don't see Women or Black's being held down and they will continue their onslaught until we see white males being third class citizens, its payback for all the damage they've done in history.
Very well put ….there is indeed a direct link and natural alliance … its to be applauded and encouraged

That's the unsaid change that took place and many don't see the origins.
Was the same in the UK …I have my first recollection of an interracial relationship, a Nigerian student an English girlfriend… they soon had a baby together. This would be 1968-9.

i also recall my parents shock, but 5 year old me just thought it normal, seeds obviously sown.

Back