• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

I NEED HELP!!

So like many, I have been falling down this slippery slope for years now, but Im ready to finally let go and accept all of the black supremacy, yet I don't know how to actually do that. I try and I try yet I always make up shit in my head after and go awhile out of it but here I am yet again! How do I accept the dominance of black men and embrace things such as the bnwo? I feel I need that right now where I am.

Look at your daily routine. Are there instances where you can yield to a black person? Opening a door and allowing them to enter first. Giving up your seat on the bus or train? Allowing them to cut you in the grocery check out?

Baby steps, baby steps the rest will follow. You can also check the edgier dating apps...but be safe there are a lot of scams out there.
gw3n

Maybe it is just my perverted Brain, but reading what you wrote and seeing your Profile name and Avatar, i see you on your knees before a Black Man, in a Motel Room. Perhaps wearing Bright Panties and a Bra. Makeup. Wig. Black Cock in your mouth. After placing an Ad somewhere. Arranging first meet somewhere Public and safe. Mall Food Court. Get Dirty. Filthy. Whiteboi filthy. I sure an Ad would get answered. Big Black Cock. Say it happened. Do you think it would be a one time thing? Or would you and this Black Man meet again?

So like many, I have been falling down this slippery slope for years now, but Im ready to finally let go and accept all of the black supremacy, yet I don't know how to actually do that. I try and I try yet I always make up shit in my head after and go awhile out of it but here I am yet again! How do I accept the dominance of black men and embrace things such as the bnwo? I feel I need that right now where I am.
I saw this request and decided to help!

I have never gone through this crisis that some of you are going through so it is difficult for me to put myself in your shoes! I'm 18 years old and at 16 I already felt like a girl! I never intended to be a boy and I don't imagine myself as one! For me and many of my generation, including my classmates, it is not natural to want to be a boy just because society wants it that way! It no longer makes sense to us today and I can promise you that more and more you will see young boys starting hormone therapy to become beautiful white girls! ;)

What I can help you with is the following. Consider that society is changing and this feeling of belonging to a supposed "white masculinity" is something that has been instilled in you since you were young! This will end soon and it is already changing! You are, in a way, victims of a society that put these backward ideas in your heads and that is why you still feel very divided and afraid! However, the simple fact that you feel this way its very good! It means that you are not that sure of your masculinity, or your place as men in this modern society! You feel confused right? This confusion is normal because you are coming into contact with this reality after so many years! But this is normal and natural!!!

My advice! Don't think badly of yourself! It's normal! Accept! Take a deep breath! white women nowadays are abandoning traditional relationships to have interracial relationships by PERSONAL decision! There is nothing you can do to change this! It's their right! And you will see this more and more! Accept this peacefully! The birth of white babies will drop precipitously in near future until it reaches extinction! It's normal! It's evolution! Please accept! It's better for you!

And what can you do? You can be happy, live and have fun! Regardless of how old you are, I invite you to change gender! Start taking HRT pills for Hormonal Transition! Testosterone blockers are very powerful and so are Estrogen pills! There are many other things you can do to transition and have a very feminine body! Free yourselves!!! :)

@TimmyHill @SadLittleWhiteBoi @inferior whiteboi @gw3n

Oh my! That was exactly the kind of help I thought I needed when I posted this! Thank you very much.. as I truly admire you for knowing and accepting all of this already! Congrats on all of that. I always have had a natural desire for just complete feminity but as you said we are trained at birth to think another way, but my masculinity has been slipping forever now and it's time to let go and not just for me, for anyone who sees this! Let's actually do it instead of being to afraid!

Wow! I mean that sounds incredible, but let's be honest even if I thought it would be a one time thing.. it probably wouldn't be! I imagine once you start you can never get out of it!
Add me on discord @bnwopriest to chat about what you can do : )

Anyone else in the thread, feel free to add me <3

Back