• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

I Enjoy Watching My Wife With Strangers

We are new to this site, therefore thought we should introduce ourselves.

Do we have a problem because I enjoy watching my wife being with other men....?
Is she a WEBSLUT, as she has many men & women online that she plays with while I watch....?

Should I be concerned that she agreed to be with other men mostly blacks and refugees and let me watch her?
I've always enjoyed watching her be with as many different men as possible. Is this wrong....?

We are a mature couple in our 60's....and have been swingers on the London sex scene in the 80's and part 90's, but because of my ill health I have given her my blessing to see whoever she wants. Sometimes I get to watch, and sometime the guys are not comfortable. I most pick guys up off the internet that live in the surrounding area, and also she meets guys on KiK: yvonnestoney. I've took her dogging at Box Hill in Surrey in the past, and got real turned on as she sucked and fucked various guys. We are just here to meet some like minded people, who are also into our let's call it our little fetish. If you would like to see more of her, feel free to comment while we take a good look around this excellent forum....Thanks our new friends,

20220520_202531.jpg
ik563951.jpg

Watching your wife pleasure BBC is the new normal. Everyone is a winner when Black men and refugees fuck your wife. You're on the winning side of history.

Watching your wife pleasure BBC is the new normal. Everyone is a winner when Black men and refugees fuck your wife. You're on the winning side of history.
There's a few hotels in my area that house refugees, I've got to know a few guys there and we have a little thing going on there. A lot of them have come to the UK without women, so they are really up for it.

Back