• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

I can't stop touching this woman my colleague.

Stella1976

Author!
Author
I appreciate that you respended and were able to take some criticism. I was begninning to think you wre a bot and not even a realperson.

I don't want to write your story for you because only you know where you want it to go. I will just say that my favorite parts of this whole "Being groped at AA/at work" is some of the more public displays of affection. I would love it if the little mousey lesbian took more liberties with the tall, sexy Stella in front of her co-workers. There was one part in one of your other versions where the little lesbian walked up to Stella and started rubbing her tits in front of a group of other ladies, commenting on how soft Stella is and sayin how much she loved satin. That part was a turn on because private parts were being touched, but it was being done with an innocence and pretense that it's all about the feel of satin. Also, some of the humiliation aspects were great. Like the fact that, out of the blue, the small lesbian starts telling Stella she's just a stuck up cow, etc...The verbal humiliation is a direction you can consider. Personally, it turns me on.

To be honest, I don't even know if I'd ever want this story to turn into a lesbian story. I like the fact that it doesn't get sexual in the conventional way, but there is a lot of subtle humiliation and erotic overtones.
My stories are not lesbian drama. My lesbian characters are ugly, short,skinny, masculine, older women predators and perverts who take advantage of these heterosexual, ultrafeminine, tall,curvy,attractive,upper middle class,glamorous,overdressed women. Please give me more feedback. I need your opinion.

Back