• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Human Evolution Responding to BBC superiority

Humans as any other species on the earth are remarkably adaptive to the changes.
With the moving tide of Black Power movement and social changes in society, economical and societal power goes black, leaving white race penniless without any possibility to survive other than being adopted by Blacks, In fact in order to have any chance survival whites has to be adopted by Blacks.
Single white females are easily can find their place in new social hierarchy, many white women leaving their loser families to come under protection and immense sexual satisfaction of the blacks.

White males who have any chance of survival have to compete with their female counterparts for the protection and strong shoulder of the Black Males. In order to compete they have to be more accommodating, feminine and compliant than females to have any chance at all.

Story follows small town and several families both males and females protagonists as they are navigating through the tide of the social change which takes place.

upload_2020-7-24_13-0-11.png

I like this idea but I'm not sure how we get from where we are now as a society to "a white race penniless without any possibility to survive other than being adopted by Blacks". The existing economic disparity between blacks and whites would have to not only be flipped but taken to such a crazy extreme I'm not sure how it would happen.

The value of slavery reparations is around $10-12 trillion dollars, which works out at about $800k for each qualifying African American household (a perfectly reasonable thing to do, IMO). This would put black Americans in the top 20% wealth wise, but they'd still be nowhere near the obscene wealth the top tier controls now. And even their hoarding doesn't leave the rest of us so penniless we need adopting.

I'm also curious, in your vision are whiteboys literally pretending to be girls and the black men aren't noticing? Or are they just being sweet, pretty little sissies in the hope of getting hired as e.g. maids?

I like your idea and know there are already a number of stories already on this site that go someway to meeting your idea of meeting the societal changes that take place to transfer wealth and power from the white patriarchy to BNWO globally empowered societies and culture I'm thinking Black Pine Diaries for example. As 'BBCRulesALL' says it would be interesting if we could see a story that documents how we move from where we are now to a full on BNWO dominated society. Perhaps some political upheaval and law changes could take place that removes the rights of whites to posess so much wealth. I have to say i love the idea of stories like these that show a steady and continual change that socially, culturally and sexually leads to the complete emasculation of white masculinity and a wholesale migration/betrayal of the female line to a desire and lust for Black Alpha Male Masculinity and Power.

Back