• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

How we sort of fell into it: 1 - Last Night on the Beach

Would you like to see more short stories/chapters on the site?

• Total voters
✏️author's note: You may be wondering: "Why isn't this in the story section?". The reason is, that it got deleted. When asked, the mods said that it was too short to be there. I was told to post it in the forum instead, so here we are. I happen to prefer the short story/chapter format. I think it's more accessible and easy to digest. But I'm also interested in what you guys have to say. Vote and enjoy the below intro chapter.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paris-eifel-night-banner-3x1.jpg

Hi, guys. Léo from France 🇫🇷 here. Just thought I’d get this story off my chest because it’s been messing with my head for a while. I don’t think I can do this all in one go, so please bear with me.

This happened about a year ago. Me and my fiancée Liouse (both in our 20s) got some real money for the first time in our lives, so we took some extra time off to see the world, before we tie the knot and have kids. Liouse’s bff told us all about her trip to Jamaica 🇯🇲 and the glowing beaches there and Liouse was all about it. We booked a flight and picked out this luxury resort for about a week. It really was the shit. Awesome parties every day, cool new friends and Liouse was somehow getting hornier every time we had sex. For our last night we were gonna do it on the beach and sleep naked under the stars. She had a whole thing for that kind of stuff.

Torrey-Pines-Beach-in-San-Diego.jpg

We went for it and the beach looked empty. A bit unusual, but lucky for us maybe? No stars, but hey. We got all sensual, but all of a sudden we heard this voice approaching us. I think he was a cop. He had some sort of a thick accent that we couldn’t understand, so we tried playing dumb and speaking French 🇫🇷 to him. It didn’t look like it was going well, so Liouse took out her phone and called... Axel. ♠️

Jean-Marquis Axel was this black millionaire from French Africa, who had moved to Jamaica 🇯🇲 and bought a mansion right next to the beach. Seemed like a fun and easy going dude. We’d become fast friends over the last few days and if anyone could bail us out, it was him. My fiancée handed the phone to the police guy, so Axel could talk to him. Things seemed to calm down and the guy returned the phone to Liouse and told her to wait. Axel soon arrived and they spoke some more in person. The guy went away and Axel approached us with a slight smirk on his face.

"What was his problem?" 🤨

"Oh, he was just fishing for a bribe. He saw you two out here and wanted make a big deal out of it."

"Thank god you came through for us, man." 😅

"Hey, no problem, man. " 😎 – he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, if you hadn’t come we’d probably spend our last night here in jail." 😅 – she laughed nervously.

"Last night?" – we nodded – "Ooh, I’m gonna miss you guys… When are you coming back?" 😧

"We... don’t really know." 🙄

"Hey, how bout we chill here for a bit? I hate cutting goodbyes short." 😒 – I didn’t have the heart to tell him no, after he just saved us so much trouble, so I turned to Liouse.

"Yeah, we’d feel safer with you around, anyway." 😄

I found myself agreeing with her. Soon enough, we felt so relaxed, that we went back to lying on the beach and chatting. Axel slipped into a speedo we laid on opposite sides of Liouse. I couldn’t help but notice his physique. And that Liouse had noticed it too. She was smiling at him.

"So you guys wanted to close off the vacation with some beach time, huh?" 😎 – he shot her a smirk.

"I've always wanted to fall asleep to the sounds of the ocean… still naked after sex... hehe!" 🤭 - she giggled.

"Just the sound of that drive. me. wiiild!... Seeing you two naked and exhausted on the sand… mmm!" 👏 – I could see his bulge growing - "You’re such a hot couple..."

"You think so?"Liouse blushed and smiled shyly.

I put my hand on her thigh. I thought I was reasserting myself.

"Oh, Léo, hehe… do you want to…" - she turned to me and started playing with the pink straps of her top.

She leaned in for a kiss and I gave in. I closed my eyes and pulled the straps down. My hand took her breast and gently squeezed, as our tongues met. She squeaked and giggled suddenly, breaking off the kiss. Axel was pulling down her pink panties while her small cute butt arched towards him.

"Hey, wait a..." – I met his eyes and he stopped. – "I didn’t…"

"...hehe,… let’s try it..." – she looked at me with a devilish smile. – "It’s soo... très chic…"

"Ok…" – I looked into her eyes and agreed reluctantly.

Looking back on it, it may have not been my smartest decision.

4-40164.jpg
to be continued....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next Chapter --- ♠️ Début d'un Séxage à Trois ♠️ --- Cumming Soon...

Don't forget to share your thoughts, reviews and comments below. Can't wait to hear from you. 😉

Thanks for all the likes and comments guys! Extra shout out to @Limpclitty and @GOONERSTINK for chatting about the story with me, before it even came out! I'm really hoping to get the next chapter out asap, but I wanted to ask you something.

Would you guys like me to try to pack 2 chapters together to repost it in the story section? By accident this chapter was kinda left SFW, so I felt it was missing something.

I think I'll post the 2nd part only in a new thread here so you don't have to wait for it to get approved.
Editing is time consuming, since I try to make these stories colorful and pictured for you guys.
And that means making big chapters would have you waiting longer for the an update.

Back