• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

HISTORY OF CONSENSED INFIDELITIES PART THREE

STORY OF CONSENSED INFIDELITIES

PARTH THREE THE RED LIGHT DISTRICT

I had to go to the Mex-US border on my first international assignment, I had been there before, out of my horniness I had known several red zones, and one in particular was in my mind, my idea was for her to…. work? In the part where small rooms are occupied by whores and they just attract men and serve them for a brief time, costumers come by the street, just like what goes on in Amsterdam’s windows.

My assignment went off beautifully and I was given a letter regarding my good work which was met by much envy by some off my colleges. In this red zone a 20 year old petite whore was “working” with the battle name of Alicia (Alice) who looked like an Indian princess out of a Corona beer calendar, if you ever were in Mexico at that time you know what I mean, she was absolutely beautiful, had a terrific body and she loved me! Whenever I went she would start wet kissing me, and when fucking she would always have 2 or 3 orgasms that could not been faked. I had told my wife about her and she had not been happy but since I had given her so much freedom she couldn´t complain.

“Fuck her very well so she will iron out any problems and I can go to work there.” My wife said.

After the end of my assignment I went to see her, she is short, I could not find her, I was amazed when out of the blue, she jumped into my arms and began French kissing me in the face of all passersby, they must have thought I was her pimp or something else. We went into her room and I told her what my mission was, but she wanted me to fuck her first.

“I can help you but right now you must fuck me silly with that big cock!”

We undressed, she gave me a bj “to get it harder” she said and then I fucked the lights off her missionary, she was very vocal I heard her moaning and saying AYYY, AYYYY, AYYYYY which are the Mexican words for a big pleasure or a big pain! And I just went with the tide allowing my seed to go into her womb.

When we had relaxed I insisted on my mission.

“What´s the problem? If she wants to be fucked just bring her and have her registered and she has to see the gyne……”

“I don´t want anything of this sort for her, I want to come here and she can work without any trouble.” I interrupted her.

“It can be done but it´s gone to cost.”

“No problem,” I answered,” but also I want to see her in action.”

“You men are crazy! It is not enough for you to fuck us you always want something else, I have had American and Mexican couples coming in here with strap on dildos for me to fuck the shit out of her, even some times out of him, there is a beautiful young girl that her husband pays my pimp to fuck her while he jacks off, sometime I may be able to connect you, I know she would be pleased, there are several gay men that want an attractive young man to fuck them and they pay well I can send you to them.”

“I don´t burn that kind of ammo.” I answered, and she laughed.

“I have just remembered that the first time I came to work here, I rented a room that had a smaller room at the side connected by a wooden door, a knot had fallen off and it was easy to see what was going on the big room.”

God bless Alice! And all the Alice in the world! We went there and it was free, we looked after the landlord and had to rent it for a month (it would be used only a weekend) also I had to cross several palms with dinars and rupees but finally it was done, it was late I wanted an early start home next day. I went back to leave Alice at her room.

“You lost most of your working day helping me; I want you to have this money” I told her.

“Save your money all I want now is that you suck my clit and afterwards fuck me silly”.

I complied but left the bills under her pillow.

The next Saturday´s afternoon we were approaching this border town in our car.

“Daddy I am so nervous, the palms of my hands are sweating! And sometimes all of me trembles but definitely I want to fuck complete strangers, it is an ego trip for me having someone thinking that I am so beautiful and sexy as to pay to fuck me, we don´t need the money, but certainly is a turn on for me.”

We went to the hotel and as usual she went to a beauty parlor, the sun was already going down, and then she went to the bathroom to dress up, she came out wearing the same white see through baby doll used at the motel with me, but since total or semi-total nudity was not allowed she had a thin robe over.

“If I like a passerby I can easily flash him.” Betty said.

We drove there and we didn´t find any parking place, so I stopped in front of the room and she took out a bed sheet, tissue paper, soap, a pillow that I knew was not for sleeping, etc. She entered the room and when she came out with her robe over the lingerie and stood at the door waiting for a client, I went on, took to the left in the first corner and found a place to park, I went back almost running, when I came to the corner I was surprised to see the door closed.

Oh no! I thought, it was too much for her going from housewife to street whore, she must be crying! And I rushed to the door, I was about to knock on it when I heard the bed springs complaining and her moans as she orgasmed. She was getting screwed! A moment later a very happy Mexican young man came out of the door, she was naked when she let me enter the room.

“Do you want to pork my freshly fucked pussy?”

“Hon, I want to first see you in action and then go out of that little room to shaft you silly.”

She went to the bed, lay down and opened her legs to show me the cum in her pussy.

“Are you sure you don´t want your seed to compete with his for a place in my womb?”

It was all I could do not to fuck her then and there.

“How was your first fuck with a stranger?”

“It was a blast! I wanted so much to get dicked that I cum immediately when I felt him inside, fortunately I had another orgasm when I felt him unloading inside me.”

I went to the other room and got naked, I heard the door close, a big, muscular man entered, got naked and lay on his back, she started sucking his rod, and she had gone up and down about 3 times when he exploded! She spit the sperm in her hand and showed it to me with a big grin. When he went out I entered the big room.

“Daddy, he had a good cock, I am so wet just thinking how it should feel inside me, I´m so hot!”

I went to my hide and about 2 minutes later, another young client was undressing, she started jacking his cock, gave him a short blow job and lay in the bed, I saw her opening her legs so he could fuck her, he guided his cock to the opening and took her missionary for about 10 minutes, she had a big O, I heard her moan and the expression in her face was priceless, then they began dog fucking, in a short time he was spurting inside her cunt, holding her hips with force, forcing his shaft to the hilt, took it almost out and inside again in three bursts, my cock was about to explode, when he went out my wife was on her back spread eagle to show me again the results.

“Now you want to fuck my fresh fucked pussy? I am not sure if I want you to.” She said laughing I put her at the edge of the bed with her feet on my shoulders, it was a turn on to see my cock covered with another man´s cum entering and exiting her pussy, we started missionary, she then blew me a while and then fucked her doggie I started coming in her just the way her client did, holding those hips with all my might to drop my seed to the deepest while she was moaning and chewing my cock with her twat.

“Daddy this is my best sex adventure, it certainly beats going to the motel with my lovers, but this is going to change me I may not be the same.”

“If you still love me, it´s OK with me.”

“I love you and I always will, but if you told me now to go with you to the hotel it will be the first time I would disobey you, later in the night I would return to you but this is too exciting to leave.”

We were hugging and kissing while talking when she said; “Daddy I love to be with you but right now I want to be fucked again.” I went to the little room. I saw her being fucked by two other men and heard her cumming as she was penetrated to the deepest. The second client was ridden by her as a bronco in a rodeo, she even placed herself right in front of me so that I didn´t miss a thing, she almost took all out only to bury it again in her honey pot time after time, she climaxed several times moving her hips in a circular motion, then she turned so I saw her from behind, she guided him inside and the show continued until he literally erupted inside her, semen rushing down his shaft to the balls and into the bed while they were kissing deeply, when he left I entered the big room with a huge erection.

“Daddy, please don´t get mad at me, you know I love to fuck you and you just felt me orgasming several times on your prick, but for me it just isn’t fair that I get to enjoy several dongs while you just fuck my cunny, there are beautiful girls out there, go and fuck one, have some fun, enjoy yourself, take money from my purse.”

I dressed and began walking the street ogling the girls, until I came to Alice´s room, as usual she run into my arms and started kissing me, once inside she told me:

“It makes me proud to know that even when you have your girl working here you still want to enjoy me!”

We embraced, started wet kissing, undressed and began fornicating missionary, I was mad with lust fucking her with all my force, she asked me to take her doggie, I was shafting her hard.

“I want you in my ass.” She said.

I was surprised, we hadn’t done that before, but I complied and soon she was moaning and shouting which prompted my discharge. We stayed for a while in the bed and she started kissing me again.

“Please come here whenever you can, we will do whatever you want and I won´t take your money anymore.”

I went back to my wife´s room just as a foreigner was coming out I entered trying to look as other client, we kissed and hugged.

“Daddy, thanks for bringing me here, it is strange, a man comes and asks the price, when he accepts I am so hot I am melting! It´s an ego trip knowing that a man sees me so desirable as to pay me for a fuck! We get in and my pussy gets wetter and I become terribly horny. Then when fucking he makes me cum several times, and almost always I have my last O just as he is spending his load deep inside my snatch or my ass, he goes out, another man comes in and it is like I had not been fucked in ages, instantly getting aroused again and begging to be porked.”

I hid in the small room and saw my wife writhing in pleasure as she was fucked again in several positions he finally came at the edge of the bed with her legs resting in his shoulders, she started moaning as he put a very big load inside, I went to the other room as she continued to lay in on her back her face flushed with excitement, legs open and her pussy oozing semen, despite the previous 2 fucks I had enjoyed my soldier was standing at attention, she didn´t tried to stop me this time and I buried myself completely in her mound, it felt as if I was lost in a cave full of pleasures while I saw my cum covered cock going in and out of her, she was having sweet massive orgasms continually and intensely until I spent myself inside her.

I don´t remember exactly how much time I spent resting in a cot at the other room, I fell asleep, then quietly went to the wooden door as I peered through the lost knot I saw the love of my life being sodomized and loving every minute of it, the sound of the bed´s springs, her moans and the grunts of her fucker were music to my ears, instantly I got hard again, just as she closed the door behind him I approached her.

“Daddy, you have the rest of the days and nights of your life to fuck me, why don´t you go out to enjoy another pussy or another ass?”

I went to Alice´s arms again and shafted her in every position, we were doing doggie when she felt I was about to let go and told me she wanted my semen in her mouth, she gave me one of the best blow jobs of my life and then wet kissed me with my load in her mouth then she drank all of it. I walked back to my wife´s room feeling a little dizzy I saw her opening her robe to a passerby to show off the goods but he was not interested, I noticed that her little panty was missing.

“Hon the last refuge of modesty has gone”

“What do you mean Daddy?”

“Your small see through pantie is missing.”

“Oh! A man came and said that I looked hotter in it than naked, so he just put it aside and in goes the monster! It was a good, hot, delicious fuck, the downside was that when he took it out he smeared the tong with spunk, so I just took it off, besides the clients at this time of night are very few and when they see me like this is more probable they´ll want to get a ride.”

“That´s exactly what I wanted to tell you, there are so few people now on the street that it is better to go to sleep and fight next day, besides we are still in the “mañana” country.”

“Daddy just as you went out a young man, hung like a horse, went inside and gave me the best fuck of the night, I told him that if he came back the expense will be on the house and somehow I feel he´s coming back, let´s wait 30 minutes.”

I hid again in the small room, I laid down on the cot and after all that sexual activity I dozed off, the sound of the metal door closing awakened me even do I was slow to react, when I peered through the hole in the door she was on her knees with what looked to be a thick 12 inch cock in her hands lovingly caressing it before blowing it, she looked beautiful with a strange, lust induced, glint in her eyes, her image was burnt into my mind.

I heard her say “I´m going to blow you a little to make it real hard to enjoy that staff more.” She had a hard time swallowing the monster, it was difficult to place only the head inside, they aborted the mission because there was no way she could swallow the whole thing, then they put a pillow under her hips to allow complete penetration, I was awe struck as inch by inch the monster hid in her hole, all the time she was moaning and writhing in pleasure, then he began fucking her without compassion, by that time my hand was running up and down my junk, they changed to doggie and my wife placed her head in the mattress to allow full penetration, she looked so hot! She was gently biting her lips and closing her eyes to concentrate in what she was felling, he was able to penetrate her fully and began pumping full steam, I knew he wouldn´t last long, fortunately I won the race, my cum began ricocheting from the door, a moment later he was pumping his seed in her cervix.

EPILOGE:

Fucking 2 beautiful women 2 times each in one night and then having a self-inflicted hand job for dessert is something you only do at twenty some years. (At least in my case)

Back