• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Hi, Sissy Cuck here, new registration but fan for years

Anyway what a lame post title lol! Sorry! I’m an old fan, from many years back. I remember seeing this the first time and wondering what it would be like to see my wife get fucked by a black man in front of me. I already knew the black man is superior to me, and had been with a few, always so powerful and made me feel so feminine and submissive. It wasn’t u til after I married my wife that I knew she’d also been with black men, one she said had a cock as big as a forearm from fist to elbow! She told me he couldn’t fit inside her and finished outside! Anyway, that kind of sealed my cuckold identity there, and I look forward to sharing with all of you my experiences, humor and maybe and hopefully get to know some of you. I’d also like to express my appreciation for the freedom to express ourselves as we see fit here without censorship!

AE2C4723-D578-4A1B-88D2-23B866E64BAC.jpeg

Back