• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Hi, new little dick cuckold wannabe here

LOL I love the comparing, my gf says she wants to compare it with a real mans cock. She'll hold things up such as a lighter, her phone, a small banana even a credit card and says this in my size. I love it!!

She has even gone as far as showing one of her gf's pictures of my tiny dick! I love that! It turns me on so much when we hang out with her that she has seen my tiny one!

1. One of my male friends from work asked me out for a drink with some of his not work friends. When I met him and his two friends at the bar and sat down they where watching a video on his phone it ended and I though nothing of it the two new friends kept looking at me. So when the two went to smoke I asked my work friend what was up he just looked at me and said calmly that video we were watching was of you sucking my cock in the stall at work My little cock started to leak OMG

Back