• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Hi, inferior white boy here ;)

Hey, I figured I'd post here because I've been reaching out to people with similar interests lately and I'm loving the conversations. I have been into interracial cuckolding since the dawn of my sexual interests, I've always been open-minded but that's by far my biggest weakness. I was in a cuckold relationship with my highschool sweetheart for many years into adulthood, but unfortunately in my current situation I am no longer able to actively participate (... I guess technically I was never able to 'participate' haha), however this has made my desire for interracial cuckolding even stronger and I find myself using a good portion of my freetime to explore extreme BNWO fantasies and I've grown really enjoy BBC hypnos (especially with 420/poppers).

I'm always open to chat with anyone who has similar interests. Some things to consider are that I love to write, but I'm not much for roleplaying. I can be picky about sharing certain aspects of my life, but we all should be online :)

Back