• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Hi from Germany

neverinside

Pussyfree for Life
Hi all,
i guess i'm a longterm whiteboi as it all started about 20 years ago when i first found IR on the net. I remember my first encounter was a small forum called niggerworship.org (i apologize for using the N-word but that was the name of the site). Another place where i first encountered Black Supremacy information was the old Yahoo Groups. As i was coming from femdom, chastity and cuckolding fantasies i was instantly hooked and went on from there.

LIke many of us i didn't realize the mental reprogramming taking place inside my brain. I jerked myself off as often as i could but then forget about it. Today i know it was some kind of virus getting inside my brain and changing me forever everytime i jerked myself off. All these images, videoclips and texts fueled a hidden longing for humiliation and more and more i was developing into the whiteboi i consider myself today.

Some years later i met a german black-only snowbunny in a chat who i was chatting with about Black Supremacy and my whiteboi inferiority. She humiliated me, laughed at me, called me her loser, made me write short texts for her about mandatory chastity for whites and how whites like me should be pussy-free for live and such. Today i understand she really brainwashed me into becoming a happy whiteboi and accepting it deep inside my brain and heart. She even made me take the pussyfree oath for life in 2013 and i can happily say my useless, small and meanwhile impotent dicklet has never been inside a woman's body since then and of course will never be again.

I'm very happy about having found this platform where i can be just the way i am. BNWO issues are not very well known here in Germany yet which makes it a bit difficult to talk about that.

Sorry for the long writing and my language. English is not my native language but i do my best... :)

And thank you for reading.

Back