• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Hi, everyone! I'm new here

Hmm i think both can be true. It depends how dominant the girl is really. If its a dominant girl then its the best thing a woman can do. If its the guy who iniated it then its more the ultimate thing for a guy.

Now dont question me if its a 50-50% thing cause then i dont know, then everyone is happy.
I generally view being cucked as the hottest thing a girl can do... but like i said it depends how dominant she/he is i think.

Hmm i think both can be true. It depends how dominant the girl is really. If its a dominant girl then its the best thing a woman can do. If its the guy who iniated it then its more the ultimate thing for a guy.

Now dont question me if its a 50-50% thing cause then i dont know, then everyone is happy.
I generally view being cucked as the hottest thing a girl can do... but like i said it depends how dominant she/he is i think.
See I don’t think it’s a dominant thing with the couple as much as one trying to make the other the happiest they can be.
Dominant behaviour comes on the heals of the third wheel

Back