• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Help: Looking for Blackmail Story

I'm working on similar idea, involving economic duress more than blackmail. Black heir inherits mortgage on white ******'s farm and agrees to write off the debt if he's allowed to fuck farmer's youngest white ******** and make her pregnant with his baby. No abortions. She has to give birth.

This sounds very exciting and PLEASE let me know when you finish it..

I finally found it.. Now finding the time to read it..lol. And when I do, I’ll let you know how much I like it. From what you already said about it, I know it’s going to be a great story..
Hi there, I couldn't find it. Would you have a link for these stories? Thanks in advance.

I read a story about a women CEO getting roofied at a hotel bar and was filmed fucking a black man. He then blackmailed her and began services to the highest bidder. She had no choice and had to do what he said . Great story always got me going. anyone see it or a similar story ?
Can you share this story ? It would be great help

I might be able to write something like that. Been a while since I have had time to write but trying to get back into it again. Haven't explored Blackmail yet and that might be fun. As many details you can give me as to what you like and want will help.

Back