• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Has anyone ever..?

Has anyone ever had a cuckold type relationship with a friend or online friend/girlfriend etc?

I basically was cuckolded a couple times by women I talked to online. I hate actually calling it cuckolding because I know a lot of people say that can only happen if you are in a relationship but, they sure as hell treated me like a cuckold. The women told me how they weren't interested in dating but they'd still fuck other guys and then come on either between sessions and tease me about how I'd die to be the one fucking them or even there licking them clean or sucking her clit while she got fucked, and the teasing and my comments back would just turn her on and the guy would get another round of sex from her while I just got my hand. All the women also ended up in full time relationships despite saying the weren't interested in dating and one got a girlfriend and another got married. (and eventually divorced and in a BDSM relationship then a new bf)

I unfortunately only got the hot conversations out of it, I never was even lucky enough to get any pictures or vids or phone calls listening to her getting laid or anything.. One of them even was huge into gangbangs.

I kind of miss those days. While I'd definitely prefer finding a girlfriend of my own that was devoted to me, or even end up as the extra guy in a hotwife relationship where we actually date... I definitely miss the days of having a hot woman to talk to about the fun she was having and having her tease me.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

best live sex sites for your daily pleasure:

Back