• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Fucking the wife next to her husband in bed

This is just an idea which has come to my mind and i would love to add it in my story midway when its been established

So we have progressed in story very much and my husbands boss lives with us most of the times and one movie night we 3 are watching the movie

On one end of bed which is near to tv, my hubby sleeps

On other end, farthesr from tv, my hubbys boss sleeps

And i am in between.

I and hubbys boss share a blanket because we make reason for it and hubby has separate one

Hubby is always looking to the tv so is clueless of whats going behind.

But as the movie progresses, the boss gropes me, mauls my breasts, kisses me, i suck his dick sneakily and little by little we keep on removing our clothes.

And by the end of movie we both are naked under the blanket and hubby is ******* of it and boss commands my hubby to switch off the tv and sleep.

Now starts the important part

Hubby knows that boss and me (his wife) have become good friends and is also somewhat fearful of his boss

So after the tv switches off, the boss gets on top of me and starts fucking me badly.

My hubby gets suspicious and asks one time with all his guts what we are doing and i reply nothing, just your boss is tickling me and i cant stop him

This makes my hubby think that oh they are good friends so they are sort of just playing.

But by the sounds of my moans my hubby is still suspicious but cant ask a second time as he is afraid of his boss, that he might make him feel bad for asking too much question when he should sleep

His suspicions are also raised by the sound of payal which seems like she is getting fucked but he can just pray that she is not

If anyone wants to add anything or suggest me similar scenarios then please do, i love cheating genre and ntr too. Any ideas related to cheating are welcome

Would be interesting to see the story where 3rd person in bed (of perhaps young white ******) could end up there based on the totally believable reason and things would escalate to the point where white ****** succumbs to this Black Man.
Perhaps story from a multiple point of view white/husband/black man, perhaps 3rd party like neighbor or may be case officer or something like this.

Could be some situation like
- Mass refugees influx into a small town with tight housing stock
- House arrest of the Black Man in the place where crime occurs - perhaps good reason why it would happen
- Martian invasion :)

would be interesting, especially if it would develop slowly

Back