• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Fool me once.

Eternal Robin

Certified Helionite.
Author
I just want to make sure we're all on the same page, seeing as someone seems to have missed the memo during our last round of discussion regarding the editing of my stories.

If you are going to take the time to go through my works and alter them as you see fit, please, for all that is holy on this green earth, take the time to do it properly. I understand that I'm not some literary savant. I make mistakes, both grammatical and plot-wise. It happens. But if you choose to go into one of my stories and make adjustments to things I missed then I beg you, I plead with you, on my hands and fucking knees. Take your goddamn time to clean up after yourself.

If I read one more instance of "pussycat" instead of pussy, or "sh*t" instead of shit. I'm going to have a fucking aneurysm. I get that it's the result of a program, I get that it might be some fumbling from a novice editor who clearly hasn't been doing it long. But if you're going to put the time into touching someone else's work then at the very fucking least you could improve it. EVEN FAILING THAT, you could have the basic fucking respect not to arbitrarily insert edits that DRASTICALLY ALTER the tone of the story.

At this point I'm on the verge of considering it deliberate sabotage. This issue has been talked about before. A conclusion was reached and I, perhaps naively, believed it to be settled. I will be going over my most recent story and begrudgingly undoing the most damaging changes. I ask that there be no further edits made to it.

I apologize for the venting, but at the moment I am rather frustrated to find that something that had been discussed previously was walked back on. I'm not here to field excuses, apologies, or explanations. All I ask is that editors take more care in fiddling with other people's works.

Thanks for your time and attention.

Back