• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

first time

I guess I always been bisexual, altho never acted on it till I was 34yo in 2001 during my 1st divorce, I went to a adult theater/book store in Chattanooga tn area , to watch some vids maybe jack off, I wasn't sure what to expect there, I watched a few men playing with themselves and each other. some sucking dick and one guy getting fucked, which was what interested me the most , I stayed maybe a hour or two , then went home processing what I had saw, After thinking on it a few days I know that's what I wanted to try , I had a dildo my ex had left behind, so I started using it on myself , I learned how to take it , and was liking the stuffed feelings,maybe a week later I went back , I took with me some condoms, lube and a few paper towels , so on my next trip , there were several people in the booth area , after walking around some I went into the theatre part , it was barren except for one older black man . I started talking to him , he seemed nice , clean and well spoken, I asked to see hims dick he pulled it out , I was amazed , nice thick 7 or 8" , I stroked him a few times, and asked he he wanted to fuck me . he got really excited and said he love to . so I gave him a rubber and lubed us both up . Then ;lowered my pants and backed up on him , Damn it felt like he was ripping my into , but I was determined to do it. as my ass stretched and accepted this hung man inside of me I started feeling great , and I told him so , he starred slowly fucking me then got faster , be4 I knew it he was pounding me hard , damn I still get chills thinking about it . he When he finally came, I could fell him throbbing in my ass. I was hooked, when he pulled out I almost collapsed , knees were so weak , lol
. but to my surprise it was he who kept thanking me over and over , saying how well I took that dick , . damn this man just made my dream come true and he was thanking me , we talked some more , then he left , I sat down still kinda seeing stars processing what just happened . when he came back and asked if his friend can fuck me also ........

Back