• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

First time I watched a train… choochoo!

So, if you’ve read about my crazy ass life so far, I’ll post a link after this, I found out that the basketball courts in my neighborhood was a known spot for women to get fucked by a grip of fools with relative safety.

I don’t know how it came to be but it was.

My friend and I hid in some bushes one night and sure enough, an older man from the neighborhood that was like, older brother aged, was just sitting on the bench smoking. This punk rock chick, it was the 80s, with mohawk and leather and all, came walking through the park. She kind of hesitated before crossing the courts, but the dude stood, put out his smoke, and said something I couldn’t hear. She nodded and he yelled out a common greeting, “ErrrrrAyyyyye!!!” (Er-ay). She walked to the bench and he put his hand out. She took it and he pulled her in and they were kissing. From across the street some dudes came out of an apartment building. They were talking and laughing. By the time they got to the bench there were other dudes coming from up and down the block.

Very quickly, her skirt was bunched up, her fishnets were ripped (more), and she was bent at the waist holding on to the back of the bench with a black cock smashing her pussy. He went for a bit and she got pretty vocal. “Fuck me! Oh fuck!”… that type of shit. During this first dick down, her leather was pulled off and her hole-y ass T-shirt was ripped off. A guy that I recognized as being from a clique not much older than mine, scooted on the bench seat so he was sitting in front of her and she dropped her torso down and started sucking his dick.

Because we were laying down on our stomachs in different bushes, I was grinding my little white dick into the ground the whole time I was watching. By the time she had her second cock up in her I had squirted my little cum.

She took probably 15-20 black cocks from men of varying ages. Some I would call boys. But their cocks were definitely man sized.

Back