• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

First time Cuck

I have been pestering my wife to play around for ages now. We met when we were young and I get really turned on by the thought of her with someone else. She has gone away for the weekend and has promised to flirt and have some fun if she plucks up the courage and finds someone she likes. She called me to say she found a willing, hot, married guy and is taking him to her room. I just received the first photo from her and I can't get it out of my head. What do you think? How far do you think she will take it? Is she faking? Have I done the right thing?

IMG_6120.JPG

Honestly, probably not the one to ask, given my handle.

however, you asked…. So, I’d take her on a Friday around town pampering her and buying her things as we arranged her date later in the evening. We’d hit the manicurists, spa, masseuse, lingerie stores and other places to get her ready. I’d then chaffeur her and her date around to where they wanted to go while she serviced him in the back seat. Then after they had dinner ( and I waited in the car), I’d drop them off at the hotel. I’d go pick her up on Sunday afternoon completely wore out and coved in bbc cum (and hopefully bred). Once home, I’d lovingly lick her clean and run her a bath to clean herself up.

Back