• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Female boss for bbc stories

I'm looking for stories where the white female boss becomes a slut for black cocks ... Can anyone recommend stories like that ?

These stories are more interesting since there still areas where Racist white Bitches have not been informed on the BNWO

I like when the Racist Caucasian. PTA is taken over and all the white parents and faculty are BLACKTIZED
I once started writing a story where a PTA president milf r@p#d , Sodom*z*d by black principal and black janitor in the after school hours, they just placed an in doggy, jull pulled her panties down without disturbing other parts of dress and one rammed her ass from the behind while other deepthroting her mouth.

I once started writing a story where a PTA president milf r@p#d , Sodom*z*d by black principal and black janitor in the after school hours, they just placed an in doggy, jull pulled her panties down without disturbing other parts of dress and one rammed her ass from the behind while other deepthroting her mouth.
I would love to read that story...Did she secretly enjoyed that and became a bbc slut after that and fucked that principal and janitor again ... Thay share her with other black guys and she fucked them willingly and becomes their slut slave

I would love to read that story...Did she secretly enjoyed that and became a bbc slut after that and fucked that principal and janitor again ... Thay share her with other black guys and she fucked them willingly and becomes their slut slave
Unfortunately like most of my stories I abandoned it after 60-70% completion

Thought I haven't planned any rosy ending for her, I am in extreme snuff fantasies, so in the planned story line, once she ***** she was blackmailed into doing it again, once with a thug also, probably drug lord or something whom they owe money.. probably like that...

Then finally she would threatened them that she would tell the story of her ordeal to her husband and police, so they strangled the woman, necro fucked her and then dumped her...

Unfortunately, I never went that far writting that area...

Thought I haven't planned any rosy ending for her, I am in extreme snuff fantasies, so in the planned story line, once she ***** she was blackmailed into doing it again, once with a thug also, probably drug lord or something whom they owe money.. probably like that...

Then finally she would threatened them that she would tell the story of her ordeal to her husband and police, so they strangled the woman, necro fucked her and then dumped her...

Damm necro stuff does turns me on... But right now I'm interested in female corruption by black cock.... I want to read how much the rich female character enjoying getting fucked black cock

And if you want to want to discuss some necro story plots feel free to DM me i do have some twisted plots

Back