• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Fallen on hard times- an unexpected cuckold story (Fiction)

Hey guys !

New writer here. Have alot of great ideeas and would love your input and what you think about me writing. I don't copy anyone else and all of this is original.

If you like my work or are intrested in any comission type personal story, i m flexible and love to write cuckold erotica, nothing is off limits.

Thank you and enjoy .

A young 21 year old curvy busty innocent girlfriend, in the hopes of saving herself and her boyfriend, devises a plan to confront their 44 year old married landlord, but in the end, she gets more than she bargained for !

Johnatan and Monica are highschool sweethearts, they were eachother's first kiss, and were always what other's would describe a perfect couple.

A couple from a small town with a tight group of friends, that moved to another city for Monica to study and John to work full time as to support them both.

At only 21, Monica has always been the center of attention, altough shy and innocent or sometimes just playing dumb, she has had her fair shares of guys hitting on her or trying to grab a handfull, she always stayed loyal, but she liked the attention, how couldn't she? At 145 pounds, 5'7, her beautiful ligh brown hair with big brown eyes, were only eclipsed by a beautiful smile and full lips that were almost inviting you to taste them. She always walked a fine line with the way she dressed, her full plump 36D breasts were often accompanied by a low cut blouse that showed just the right ammount of cleavage without being too slutty. Her biggest struggle was to find a good pair of jeans, often wearing dresses, only because of a round, peach shaped ass. She often laughed when her guy friends would tease her by saying she's a pawg, some of them when getting ***** would brush their hands across her bottom, but she didn't mind. With just a little celulite, her soft ass would swallow whole every pair of panties she'd wear, so she just opted to ditch them and wear only thongs, to John's delight, and to their childhood friends that saw her on a holiday at the beach in what she expected to be a smaller swimsuit, but there was a last minute mixup and she got a micro-bikini....None the wiser, and to John's persistent request, that there's no time to go shop for another, let's just say, everyone was extra handsy that day.

John, 23, was a well built man, but as much as he loved Monica, he was deeply troubled. As university started and time went by, the bills added up, he started taking loans and eventually what he dreaded the most happened, he managed miss rent payments. Extremely stressed out, he didn't even notice that their landlord, Michael , a 44 year old scruffy looking man, a bit overweight and to nobody's surprise, in a dead bedroom marriage, would find an excuse to come to them as often as he could, to see Monica, saying that either he needs to inspect or to fix something, the whole time replaying in his head how he would make her his. An entire obsession had taken birth, Michael started masturbating while thinking of Monica, almost exclusively to her, and by impulse, he started to let his dark side take a hold of him.

The couple was gone for a week to their hometown, time in which Michael spent more time than a landlord would spend in their tenants appartment. He let his kinks act up, and feeling a rush, invited himself in, and went straight into the bedroom.

He found Monica's thongs, mostly neatly placed in a drawer, but what drove him over the edge was finding a pair of used ones, with a used bra, the ones she wore in the last day before they left. He took off his pants and underwear, laid down in their bed, and uplaced it over his rock hard cock, he was slightly above average but thick, but his strong point were his bigger balls and the condition he was born with, hyperspermia, cumming usually almost 2 or 3 times the ammount a regular person does.

Slowly masturbating with her panties, thinking of her, smelling her, making her his in his mind, he got the sick and twisted ideea to go to the bathroom. There he found a bottle of intimate gel wash that Monica often used on her vagina . He went crazy and kept saying that he's going to make her his, with his cock wrapped in that pair of red lace panties, the vision of her round ass being hugged by them, put him over the edge and he managed to cum in that bottle, quickly exiting the apartment after.

A week went by, and the couple came home.

Things started to get shaky, the money problems were real, and even if Michael was away and didn't pay that much attention to them, they were behind on rent for almost 3 months. Realising this, he came by more often and often to request his money, John always pleading with him for more time as they are financially struggling. In secret he'd come for Monica, to catch a glimpse of her and to admire her beautiful figure, degrading her in his mind.

One time he came around, she just came out of the shower, fully dressed in a bathrobe, to his dissapointment. He requested to use the bathroom before leaving, and quickly checked the bottle he came in, thinking of how many times he jerked himself off wondering if she used it or not. He got an incredible adrenaline rush when he saw that the bottle of intimate gel wash was feeling much lighter and had watermarks on it as it just has been used.

Michael: ,, She must have used more than half of the bottle'' a smile slowly forming on his face as he realized this.

Thinking that an older man such as himself, would have a younger girl with the body of a goddess, put his sperm in and around her pussy, smearing and spreading it , in his mind, her doing this without this knowledge making her his. her hand and smear it all over her intimate parts, practically making him own her.Getting out of the bathroom, he freaked out and told John that either he was something tomorrow or he has no other choice to throw them out, the past 3 months he has been more than lenient and this isn't going anywhere, shouting at the young couple, he saw Monica's frightened face and decided to leave.

Monica: ,,What are we going to do?'' looking in the distance and not saying anything for about a minute.

John: * in an aggresive tone * ,, I'm not sure, we have nobody to help us or to borrow from, and who gave me money already i can't go asking them for more''...... ,, He likes you ! I saw how he looks at you!''

Monica: ,, Oh stop it, he's married, he's been good to us, it's not our fault this world is so fucked up and we have nobody but ourselves to rely on''

John: ,, For Christ's sake, didn't you see him coming over almost every day? Always looking around for you? I told you to always close your room when he comes but you didn't listen, no wonder he's mad about you if he almost saw you naked''

John only caught the end of it, but one day Monica was alone at home , and as the owner had the ugly habbit of just unlocking the door and not knocking first, he just barged in while she was in the shower. Being an old house, he could make up her shape in the shower through the window door, that barely showed a figure, but he knew it wasn't John. He sat quietly hidden until he heard that the water stopped running. A few moments went by and she came out of the bathroom, in a robe as she used to, and went straight to her room, but this time the door didn't close as there was no reason to, when you are alone in your house.

During those 3 minutes, until John knocked on the door and Michael had to quickly jump on a chair and touch some wires, making it look like he was fixing the electrical panel, the landlord got to see what he always wanted, after 7 months, the body of the 21 year old woman he couldn't stop thinking about. Her light pink areola that was circling an errect pink nipple, standing steadily on a pair of the roundest, big, plump breasts he ever seen. He was starstruck but he got to see how she slowly put on a pair of white lace thong, that made her bubbly ass tremble each time she'd move her thighs, his passion for her was building up and without realising he was leaking precum and the only thing that stopped him from errupting was the knocking on the door.

Monica: ,, I don't care about that. What if he does? We are screwed , we have nowhere to go! We have no money left John, im scared but don't put the blame on me for this mess, you promised me you would take care of me, I don't want to be put in this situation ever again ! If he likes me so much maybe i'll just fuck him to pay our rent if you obviously can't ''

She shut him up with this, but an ideea was planted in John's head that was usually getting horny seeing men that are out of his girlfriends league, eye her or take a pass at her, knowing that they can't have her. He left the house and came back 3 hours later when she was already asleep. He gently woke her up and apologized.

John: ,, Im sorry about this whole thing, im gonna make things right " he softly wispered to her .

Monica: ,, Im sorry too, i cried so much after you left and i don't want us to be upset at eachother ''

Turning over to him in her nightgown, she started kissing John, one thing led to another, she pulled down his pants, slowly taking his cock out, the up and down motion of her soft hand and her lips on his lips were only stopped by her pulling back and saying ,, Sorry i said i 'll fuck him '', that was the exact moment John came all over himself. She was taken aback, and stared at him.

Monica: ,, Did what I say cause this? ''

John: ,, Maybe it did, i know he can't have you and honestly knowing he probably jacks off to you is what gets me going'' he blurted out, without realising .

Monica being horny herself, gave it no thought and simply replied:

Monica: ,, Then I have an ideea !. Invite him over tomorrow, I'll talk to him if he likes me so much, I'll even wear my low cut blouse that you love so much'' she put her hand over mouth, being taken back by that cold firm answer almost instinctively, her eyes now scanning John's reaction.

After a few moments of silence, without much emotion, John just replied ,, Ok, it can't hurt ''.

The night passed, with Monica hardly getting any sleep and putting a plan in place.

The next morning, Michael came by with plans of having them evicted, as much as he wanted her he didn't plan on losing more money. This time a hand knocked on the door.

Monica: ,, In a minute ''

Having heard this from across the door, he stood there silently. Almost 2 minutes had passed, getting frustrated and having already made up his mind to be in a confrontation, feeling like he had enough, sounds of a key hitting the lock on the door started to get louder, midway through waiting he heard ,, Wait wait, don't '', it was Monica, in a low cut seethrough nightgown and black panties, quickly grabbing a robe to put on her .

Michael: ,, Oh im sorry, I didn't know, I can come by....'' he quickly splurted out, being visibly flustered.

Monica: ,, It's ok, I just woke up, John is still in bed '' she responded while slowly closing her robe, being sure that he could see more than 70% through her top, her nipples fully exposed, being careful to move to the side, to show him a profile view of her amazing thigh and ass.

Monica: ,, Come in Michael, i'll get John''

Michael entered the house losing all his will to fight or confront them, mostly degrading her in her mind and being dumbfounded as to how he could see her exposed body, this not being the first time of course, also the woman he desired was already in make up and her brown medium to long hair had actual curls, this wasn't of course how she woke up, but rather a 2 hour tedious process that particular morning.

A door from another room opened and John made his appearance.

John: ,, Hi Michael, im really sorry for yesterday but we want to talk to you, regarding the rent and everything, we don't want to get evicted, you know that....'' .

Monica: ,, Let's just sit, i ll make us a coffee and we can talk'' intrerupting John.

The landlord wasn't even paying attention to John's sorry excuse of a plan to pay him back a bigger sum later, or to rather pay more rent if they can stay more, his eyes were on Monica, and she would often glance at him, and just sway her hips a bit more, bend more, and play with her hair.

He looked in the distance and pondered what to do.

Monica:,, Your cofee Michael''.

There she was, she lowered her body to let him catch a full view of her cleavage, even covered, he knew what they looked like.

Either by the frustration of wanting to have her, not getting paid, or having blue balls, he said that sweet talking him it's not going to work, they are good kids, but he wants them out by the end of the week, it's life and life is rough sometimes. John intrerupted him, but he cut him short and told him this isn't up for discussion, either they have money or they don't, otherwise he'll thank them for the coffee, and in a few days if the apartment is not cleared up he'll call the police.

Monica: ,, Wait, wait, we really have nowhere to go, we thank you so much for this and that you've been giving us all this time, isn't it anything we can do?'' almost freaking out.

Michael: ,, You can pay me if you want to keep living here'' said Michael with an ice cold tone.

There was a moment of silence, but what happened next would surprise everybody in a different measure.

Monica: ,, Isn't there anything I can do? just me? Michael?'' she said in a slow and serious tone, holding back her tears.

Michael started laughing, John was quiet, and Monica looked at him realising what she implied, her landlord was old, overweight, had alopecia, seemed like the last time he took care of himself was a few decades ago.

Michael: ,, Don't take this the wrong way, but I don't think that dressing sexy and letting me see your body is enough to pay 3 months of rent, and counting''

Dead silence and awkwardness ensued...

Monica:,, What if it's more? What would buy us more time? Or even a month rent free?'' said Monica in a low monotone voice

John: ,, Oh stop it I won't stand for this, i know he wants you but this is too much, we ca....''

Monica: ,, Stop it John, we have nowhere else to go ! ''

Michael: ,, A handjob.....while you would be topless, i ll give you 1 more week and i think that's fair enough regarding the situation and your proposal, think about it''

Michael: ,, Let me kiss you while doing it, i ll give you 2 more weeks rent free, im not a monster but you proposed, and you still have your honour with your man, im sorry John , im only answering her question. This is between you 2 to settle, you asked now you have your answer, i ll be back tonight at 20:00 to start gathering some of the furniture unless you change your mind''.

The silence was deafening, prompting Michael to finish his coffee and leave.

John was dumbfounded, angry, but horny at the same time, hearing this old ugly fat man, requesting to have his way with his beautiful girlfriend .

John: ,, You can't be serious , can you?''

Monica: ,, We will put this behind us, we are walking on a tightrope now, it's not like I want to do this but we have no other option, im grossed out by him''

John: ,, I can't believe im saying this but 2 weeks rent free is what we would need right now, i'd never put you in a position to do this, i don't want you to do this''

Monica: ,, I don't either''

John: ,, Look, we can do this in a way that you don't have to deal with that creep for too long, when he comes over, flash him once, give him a kiss on the lips at most....and face the other way when you re giving him a handjob'' he said as he was rock hard imagining his young busty, innocent girlfriend, who has never been with anyone else than him, will be used by an abusive older man that wants her, he just wanted to go through with this.

Monica: ,, Ok, it's not like cheating you will know about this, I am doing this for us, WE are doing this for US.''

They hugged, Monica was calmer but John's heart was racing, he wanted to see this, he couldn't believe it, but after he went to the bathroom he jerked himself off and came almost instantly thinking about this.

Sheepeshly, he started instructing her to dress sexy , and that he's an old man that's fantasizing about her and this will only last 1 minute, so to be sure to not drag on this too long, she should do everything in her power to make him cum fast. In shock most probably, feeling like this is just a bad dream, she agreed and looked at the clock, 7 hours until 20:00.

Half of the day she felt like a zombie, staring aimlessly at the walls in her house, wandering what would happen and what is she doing. At around 17:00 o clock, she started to get ready. Around this time, John called Michael and just said to him that what they talked about stands, and that he should be at their place by 20:00 to pick up the furniture, basically hoping that the surprise of the situation would make him cum quick and get over with it fast.

At 18:00 o'clock she got out of the shower, too nervous to even think, she was on autopilot and stopped questioning this.

Monica: ,, John agreed right? This is ok. This is for US.'' she kept repeating to herself, and just then, she found the Valentine's Day lingerie she wore only once...

Black knee high stockings, that were strapped with black garters going up her wide hips, climbing togheter on the side portion of her ass, and joining in a black line just above her beautiful soft ass, a string going down being swallowed by her cheeks, making them look heavy and almost gravity defying. In the front, black see through lace, that covered a freshly shaved pussy, above them a flat stomach and a thin material, almost looking like it's going to break at any moment, seethrough , black in colour, that covered her breasts, but also pushed them up, giving her boobs the impression that they would almost burst from their prison, but that they are tightly squeezed.

A bright, red glossy lipstick, eyeshadow,mascara,foundation, she went all out, her light brown , medium to long hair, now having also curls, she didn't put in this much effort for John in her whole 6 year relationship, but she was acting in some strange way out of fear. She tied it all down with a black silk robe, that would stop just below her asscheeks, not showing anything, but if she were to bend even the slightest, it would present her amazing plump ass.

It was 19:50 now, John was already home, his mind racing all day not thinking of anything else, wanting to see what would happen. Monica put on her most expensive perfume, and of course, a pair of black stilettos that went perfect with the outfit.

They didn't talk, or rather they couldn't , because that would be the moment where this hole insane situation could be questioned, or better yet, stopped. But did they want that? Sitting on the couch facing the front door, their heads almost down.

20:23, almost giving up at this point, just as she stood up, she heared the key in the lock, she gulped, John quickly stood up, and the door opened with Michael barging in and being in the middle of a rant.

Michael: ,, This is completely ridiculous, I thought that you would have some decency and at least pay....Oh''

John: ,, Hey'' *silence for a few seconds *,, We talked about what she said to you, and it would have to be fast, but we will do it'' said John in a high pitched tone, his voice almost breaking a few times.

Monica: ,, Yes, we can get this over with ''

Michael: ,, Oh yes, i promise you it won't take long, to be honest i didn't cum in a few weeks and im really sensitive, it's just this one thing you are doing and you can keep moving normally with your life and you ll have time to find a solution to pay me'' he said, being aware that she is scared , and wanting to comfort them, at the same time his heart racing and cock rising.

Monica took her robe off, being all dolled up he made them both gasp, and sat on the couch facing the door, either by instinct or the adrenaline making her uncomfortable, she came over to Michael quickly almost rushing at him : ,, I don't want this to last long, i hope this will help'' as she turned around and walked back to the couch, her hips swaying left and right, her

ass cheeks trembling and seeing as they were barely containted by a string and black garthers.

Michael: ,, Y-yes....., it won't last long ''

She quickly rushed to the couch , sat down, with her legs wide, giving him an unintentional glimpse of her inner thighs, if you would focus, you could see her pussy lips being sufocated by the lace panties.

Slowly making his way to the couch, Michael had the sudden realisation.

Michael: ,, John, you can't be in the same room, I won't get hard, it won't last long but i can't let another man see me do this''.

John had a back and fourth with Michael as the landlord sat on the couch next to the love of his life, and grabbed her by her shoulder, lowering his hand slowly, almost unconciously.

John agreed to stay in another room, but the door could be just half open, if Monica decided to back out or if anything else happened, so she could hear her and to stop this.

As he went, Michael looked at his prize as a fat kid looks at a unguarded cookie jar.

Michael: ,, You have an amazing body, ever since I saw you, i was star struck''

Monica: struggling to remove her bra ,, Thank you, I appreciate this, but im nervous can we get this done quickly?'', just as she finished, she took it off.

Seeing her full round breasts, almost bounce a few times as she took it off, Michael was too hard to handle this and it was just what he wanted.

Michael: ,, Ok, do you want me to keep my clothes on or off?''

Monica: ,, I don't care , just let's get this over with''

Michael then stood up, towering over her, she never saw how tall he was until now, at least a feet above her current height, took off his shirt, and revealed a hairy chest, beer belly, then took off his jeans, and his underwear with them. He was rock hard , and to Monica's surprise, bigger than her boyfriends. His huge balls swung left and right, as his erect cock was moving with his body.

Michael: ,, Is it bigger than Johns?'' grabbing his cock , which was now at eye level because she was sat down, from a different angle it would look like she was blowing him.

Monica: ,, Im not going to answer that, sit down'' almost frustrated, still in shock.

Michael: ,, Ok, just don't worry this won't last long'' he kept trying to calm her down.

John was hearing the muffled sounds, and was watching what's happening, he was too far gone, he was jerking off watching the scene, but something stopped him and he sat on the bed in that room, sad and angry, trying to hear them, because watching was too much to bear, he was thorn between his fantasy and his heart.

She didn't look, but quickly and firmly used her right hand to grab his cock, twitching awkwardly while jerking him off, her tits bouncing during this movement, her eyes facing the other way.

Michael: after about 20 seconds ,, This is not going to work, i can't cum like this and i won't be able to and it's going to take longer''

Michael: ,, Don't forget what we talked about, i get a kiss too''

Monica faced him angry and stopped

Michael grabbed her head, leaned in close and kissed her, his rough beard almost hurting her, she wasn't expecting his tongue or his right hand pinching her right nipple.

Monica: ,, MMMMMm, mphhh, mph-wait ''

As. he was intertwining his tongue with hers, a deep passionate french kiss, like between lovers that were held apart, John heard these sounds, but decided not to look.

Monica: ,, This wasn't what we agreed on, stop''

Michael: ,, Even for 3 weeks ? rent free''

Monica: shaking her legs, almost rubbing them against eachother, again felt like she was having an out of body experience, composed herself, and simply replied in a cold tone.

Monica: ,, Ok''

20 or more seconds passed, John kept hearing muffled sounds and looked through the half opened door only to see, the love of his life, all dolled up and in lingerie, topless, next to a huge ugly older man that was kissing her deeply with his tongue, while playing with her tits, and her kissing him back while jacking him off. He froze and sat on the bed again facing away from them, accepting the situation and started to touch himself as he was hearing this older man degrading her.

Michael: after 2 minutes of this ,, Stop !'' as he was close to cumming, ,, I can't cum like this, it's going to take way too long''

Monica: ,, What do you want me to do? I'm at the end of my wits I don't want this to go on '' being wet herself, she didn't want to admit that she loved it

Michael: ,, Im willing to give you 1 month rent free, and 2 more weeks to find out a solution, that's alot of money and think it through, but i can only cum with your mouth.

Monica almost on autopilot, and wanting to get through this faster, not even thinking about John, who still didn't have the courage to watch them again was cowering in the other room.

Monica: ,, Do whatever you want, im going to have a panic attack if this lasts for more than 2 minutes, just get it over with i ll let you''

As soon as he heard this, Michael took her by her head, started kissing her , pushed her hand toward his cock , and as she was jerking him off, he started sucking her boobs, pinching her nipples and groping her delicious jugs.

Rising from the couch,he manhandled her and pulled her up as well, kissing her deeply, groping her boobs, her ass, then he got an ideea as he felt his the lace from her panties on his cock , he pulled her panties to the side and placed his bare cock on her wet pussy.

Michael: ,, Squeeze your legs now you bitch''

He began fucking her thighs, rubbing his thick cock directly on her pussy, in a back and fourth motion. Not having the ability to stop now for any price, each of his hand was placed now on her soft big white asscheeks. He started to squeeze them hard and simulating sex so good, his body was slamming itself in her pelvis, while in a deep passionate french kiss.Without realizing, she started to hug him and wouldn't let go during this.

John kept hearing muffled sounds and now he was inching towards the door to finally see them, more than 10 minutes didn't pass.

John: ,, That's enough, it's almost been 15 minutes, just do it and get it over with'' while he himself was jerking off.

Hearing this, Michael broke her embrace, sat her down on the couch, her legs being in an open squat position facing him. He himself seeing clearly now the way that black lace thong was revealing her wet pussy lips, and the damage he had done to her breasts, that were now red with the marks of his hands on them.

Michael:,, Im really close, im going to cum now, open your mouth'' as he motioned his cock on her lips.

Michael: ,, Grab my ass, grab my ass with both hands you dumb cow''

Monica being taken aback by his statement, was only on autopilot and as she did this, she felt his salty precum and violent movement in her mouth, he was pushing hard and deep, then as she felt a sharp pain from having both her nipples pinched hard as if they were about to rip right off, she involuntary wanted to grab something close , and only managed to pull him toward her, deeper in her mouth.

She was absent and spacing out, a tear was slowly dropping on her now emotionless face. This was like an out of body experience for her, she didn't even realize why she felt what she felt in her mouth.

Michael started to grunt hard, and switched his right hand on her head as his left was pinching her left boob hard, he started cumming.

Such a long awaited moment, and the pressure from about 2 weeks of not cumming, made him explode more than he did when he was young.

John alarmed by these grunts, quickly came in through the door and his heart sank, he saw his ugly, older landlord, who was out of the league of the love of his live, who was young, ripe for bearing kids, child bearing hips, nursing breasts and an ass that would turn any man weak, tightly hold on this guys ass as he was cumming deep in her mouth, he saw her gulp once.

Michael's hand has risen and in a short motion, he slapped her mouth with almost half of his strenght. The shock made her realise she swallowed his cum but he wasn't stopping and she involuntary opened her mouth to spill it out. He put her in such a position that she spilled almost a mouthfull of cum directly on her own pussy.

He shot a few more ropes on her face, some hit her in her eye, then after what seemed like an eternity but only lasted about 20 seconds, it finally stopped.

John saw everything but was frozen....fear, disgust in himself, in her, he couldn't do anything but just watch.

The rushes of pain suddenly hit, Monica looked at her nipples and realized that they were bruised and slightly bleeding. Michael was resting his balls on her face, pulled out her tongue with 2 of his fingers, and spit in her mouth.

She saw a figure, a shadow in the corner of the dim lit room, then, a sudden realisation:

Monica: ,, JOHN!''

Back