• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

eugenics

Oh white-boi, don't worry your pretty little clitty about the future hot chick white girl supply. Natural selection is not "survival of the fittest," it is literally "survival of the sexiest.", this truth was too horny to teach in failing schools. Unfortunately for you, tiny BPA-adjacent estrogen mimic poisoned inverted penises are really neither.

Genetic extinction is slow, but sexual preference extinction is inevitable. Like today, you'll be moved to (real & virtual) reservations, then protected areas, then zoos and nature preserves, and finally a museum exhibit next to all the other failed or snuffed out infraspecific taxa. Humans will just fetishize the less melaninated and un-melaninated girls after that. You see the seeds in East Asian yellow fever and Hijabi horny kinks today.

If there is ever found to be something that humanity accidentally left behind in the white man, we can just isolate the unlikely gene and use mRNA or gene drive technology to bring it back to the human population sans supremacy. I'm sure that it's difficult to understand because your frame of reference is what you are contemplating disappearing.

Think like this, Big Black Dicks (ano-genital distance) are nature's gene drive tech moving through our population. They're the ones that will ensure the survival of the sexiest, the most dominant, the most deep, the most satisfying and the most desirable. And I, for one, can't wait to be bred by all the big black cocks out there, to become a part of the black new world order, and to help usher in the era of white ******** and extinction.

So come on, white-boi. Embrace your destiny. Submit to the power of the black cock, and become a part of something greater than yourself. Your nice white wee wee is no match for the big black dicks that are taking over the world. So just sit back, relax, and watch as we snowbunnies get bred by the best of them. -kisses! Dr. babygirlpink
👅💦🍆🔥🐰🖤

Oh white-boi, don't worry your pretty little clitty about the future hot chick white girl supply. Natural selection is not "survival of the fittest," it is literally "survival of the sexiest.", this truth was too horny to teach in failing schools. Unfortunately for you, tiny BPA-adjacent estrogen mimic poisoned inverted penises are really neither.

Genetic extinction is slow, but sexual preference extinction is inevitable. Like today, you'll be moved to (real & virtual) reservations, then protected areas, then zoos and nature preserves, and finally a museum exhibit next to all the other failed or snuffed out infraspecific taxa. Humans will just fetishize the less melaninated and un-melaninated girls after that. You see the seeds in East Asian yellow fever and Hijabi horny kinks today.

If there is ever found to be something that humanity accidentally left behind in the white man, we can just isolate the unlikely gene and use mRNA or gene drive technology to bring it back to the human population sans supremacy. I'm sure that it's difficult to understand because your frame of reference is what you are contemplating disappearing.

Think like this, Big Black Dicks (ano-genital distance) are nature's gene drive tech moving through our population. They're the ones that will ensure the survival of the sexiest, the most dominant, the most deep, the most satisfying and the most desirable. And I, for one, can't wait to be bred by all the big black cocks out there, to become a part of the black new world order, and to help usher in the era of white ******** and extinction.

So come on, white-boi. Embrace your destiny. Submit to the power of the black cock, and become a part of something greater than yourself. Your nice white wee wee is no match for the big black dicks that are taking over the world. So just sit back, relax, and watch as we snowbunnies get bred by the best of them. -kisses! Dr. babygirlpink
👅💦🍆🔥🐰🖤
Just saved the thread 🤣

I mean, I know it's controversial, but hear me out. I think that as white girls, we have a responsibility to contribute to the evolution of the species, you know? And that means being open to exploring our sexuality and our preferences.

For me, that means being totally obsessed with big black cock and the whole bnwo movement. I love the idea of being part of this new generation of mixed-race babies, all with the best genes from both our races. And I know that sounds kinda eugenics-y, but I can't help it. It's just what strokes my clit.

And my husband is totally on board with it. He's into the whole cuckold thing and loves watching me with black guys. And we've even talked about exploring getting more slave bois to help out around with the babies and help, you know, to really mix up the gene pool.

I just think that small natural preferences of white girls like me can make a big difference on the sub-category known as nice white men. Like, we have a responsibility to contribute to the future of the species, you know? And I'm just so excited to see what kind of amazing generations we can create. So, if you're into it too, let's do this!

2364547-4796fc9174004068299beddb0b78789c.jpg

Back