• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Erotica and Comic/Movie Characters

Suzi

A White Wife Enthralled with Black Men
Author!
Author
What is DW's position on erotica involving comic and/or movie characters? These would be characters such as Super Girl, or Batgirl, or super villains such as Lex Luthor or The Joker for example. People we may have seen as characters on TV or in print, but are not actual, real people.

These would be stories where the potential of what COULD happen to a hero or heroine actually does happen to them. Where the heroine is defiled and not rescued in time, or the hero is defeated and humiliated. I have been doing some research on the subject, but the results have been less than definitive. I know there is a website or two where stories like these have been posted, but have not come across any info on outcomes. They also do not involve any of the themes aligned with DW's philosophy. I want to write a story or three about these ideas from my youth, but don't know if I should put in the effort.

DW Mods, what is your view on this idea? Should I bother?

Back