• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Direction

Which direction is this site going. I see a lot of Homo stuff here now Why is that ?
I think stuff comes in phases, and from what I can tell, the "homo-stuff" is still black men dominant over white males.... But the weather is also turning, and more people are spending time out doing, rather than wishing they were.

Thank you for the reply. I see more than a few pic of men swapping spit . That more then Cuckolding . I been a fan of this site for many years and never seen that here. And if that the direction this site is going I not down with that. Just 1 black man specking ...

Thank you for the reply. I see more than a few pic of men swapping spit . That more then Cuckolding . I been a fan of this site for many years and never seen that here. And if that the direction this site is going I not down with that. Just 1 black man specking ...
Male homosexuality is not even remotely interesting to me, though some of the black man on white sissy can be entertaining as I find some of the captions comical. But if you go to the media tab, on the left there are tabs for you to select the things more to your liking. Maybe that will help?

Back