• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Choices, choises

***First for any moderators: this is purely the fantasy that would NEVER be played out in reality.***

That being said I think all three. A portion would willingly and enthusiastically join the BNWO and live out their lives as slave labor for their Owners until they pass from either from age or exposure.

Another would try to ignore it until it came at them face first. After which they can either join group three or join group 1 depending on how repentant they are.

Group three would be the rest. The ones who resist, defy, or could be a threat to our Superiors. Their end should be carried out swiftly and publicly.

Voluntarily I have set my limit for what daddy can do to me, accurately. I consent to giving him the responsibility of making certain decisions. Rather than risking unwillingly signing away my consent and making a mistake, I've instead carefully crafted the situation where the choice that black man makes is the right one no matter what. On our hypothetical wedding night when he breaks the real question, 'What are we going to do about that thing between your legs, i will make the correct decision which is to negotiate with him, and then give him the final say, and on top of that I've built a network of action plans for where my life goes from there. There will be due diligence. One thing is for sure. Since I know he may will it so, I will be prepared to enjoy spending the rest of my life waking up next to the black man who cut off my white dick and balls. BNWO

Voluntarily I have set my limit for what daddy can do to me, accurately. I consent to giving him the responsibility of making certain decisions. Rather than risking unwillingly signing away my consent and making a mistake, I've instead carefully crafted the situation where the choice that black man makes is the right one no matter what. On our hypothetical wedding night when he breaks the real question, 'What are we going to do about that thing between your legs, i will make the correct decision which is to negotiate with him, and then give him the final say, and on top of that I've built a network of action plans for where my life goes from there. There will be due diligence. One thing is for sure. Since I know he may will it so, I will be prepared to enjoy spending the rest of my life waking up next to the black man who cut off my white dick and balls. BNWO
*Breathless*

Love your vision for this

On the wedding night I get a ring from him he can have my dick and balls for ever…

I think all three are valid ways and should all be implemented with slight modification imo.

Option 1. is not even up for discussion and one I support the most. Maybe because I already embraced it fully. My girlfriend is black bred and my cock is caged probably forever.
So, chastity cages should be mandatory for all whitebois, maybe even vasectomies. I'm not for immediate castration but that should be kept as punishment (or encouraged).

Option 2. should be completely voluntary (after all it's in the name VWD), but it should be enticed and promoted through propaganda and brainwashing, so that whitebois jump on this wagon on their own.

I also think that option number 3. should be limited to beatdowns until it becomes a socially acceptably way of showing whitebois their rightful place under the BNWO.

I think all three are valid ways and should all be implemented with slight modification imo.

Option 1. is not even up for discussion and one I support the most. Maybe because I already embraced it fully. My girlfriend is black bred and my cock is caged probably forever.
So, chastity cages should be mandatory for all whitebois, maybe even vasectomies. I'm not for immediate castration but that should be kept as punishment (or encouraged).

Option 2. should be completely voluntary (after all it's in the name VWD), but it should be enticed and promoted through propaganda and brainwashing, so that whitebois jump on this wagon on their own.

I also think that option number 3. should be limited to beatdowns until it becomes a socially acceptably way of showing whitebois their rightful place under the BNWO.
very good ideas I love it and will very voluntarily participate without question

Before I start, I want to make clear, this is FANTASY! This site is where I explore a dark part of my brain, and does not reflect what I really think and feel. That being said-

I wrote this as a joke when commenting on a posting, and thought would turn it into discussion topic.

HYPOTHETICALLY, when it comes to reducing white boi population, which option do you prefer?

1. simply bred out

2. suicide/assisted suicide/VWD

3. fatal beatdowns, massacres, etc. (murders in other words)

NOTE - for numbers two and three the age range of white bois is whatever you want it to be
Of course all of them

Back