• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Bully

Were you the bully or the bullied?

• I was the bully

• I was the bullied

Results are only viewable after voting.
i assume most of the posts in this thread are larps, but its still a fun thing to fantasize about. I see tons of videos posted on far right channels and accounts online about gangs of migrants beating up innocent white kids and stuff and it turns me on so much. Theyre like 'nooooo we must stop immigration look at what theyre doing' when it's just nature showing why we are inferior and will lose in the end. We're being beaten up and humiliated in our own countries by ghetto'd immigrants and we're doing nothing about it, so fucking hot

i assume most of the posts in this thread are larps, but its still a fun thing to fantasize about. I see tons of videos posted on far right channels and accounts online about gangs of migrants beating up innocent white kids and stuff and it turns me on so much. Theyre like 'nooooo we must stop immigration look at what theyre doing' when it's just nature showing why we are inferior and will lose in the end. We're being beaten up and humiliated in our own countries by ghetto'd immigrants and we're doing nothing about it, so fucking hot
Please, Lady, share the links to us!

I am a black guy and one of the community leaders in our black community, we have a minority of white ******'s in our area, I can assure you had that happened in our community, those responsible would be hunted down and beaten to a pulp, there are plenty of black gangs in our community who would be happy to do the job of putting them in hospital, we might be bad neighbours, but we take care of our own, no matter the colour.
And that’s why the BNWO is real! You’re what a real leader is!

Well it may be a larp, but as long as whitoids are being beaten in the streets...

I had several bullies growing up. One was a black guy who discovered I was a TV/CD and bisexual. He had caught me dressed up late one night, and from then on, he took great joy in bullying me. Not in public, because he found a better way. He started ordering to get dressed up, and meet him in a local park, which was a huge risk for me.

He made me invite him over, and give him a "fashion show" of all my feminine outfits. When he wanted me to, he would call. I had to get dressed, sneak out of the house, and walk to the park and do his bidding. Sometimes it was just sucking him off, sometimes it was being fucked by him in a very public location. We would have been caught if anyone had even bothered to turn the lights on in their backyard. There were no cellphones back then, so he would call me at home just before 9 PM, as that was the cut off time for all calls by my mom's rules. He called, even telling me what to wear.

Things turned to crap after he had invited one of his friends to join him as a joke one night the Summer after I graduated high school. I was being spit-roasted, and the other guy could not keep his mouth shut and woke the neighbor. We got caught, and they both ran, leaving me standing there in a dress and heels, to try and talk my way out of it. I got away with it by giving the neighbor a blow job, which then became another bullying issue in the future. I only escaped by moving out on my own.

I definitely think whiteboys should get bullied by us superior men
I had several bullies growing up. One was a black guy who discovered I was a TV/CD and bisexual. He had caught me dressed up late one night, and from then on, he took great joy in bullying me. Not in public, because he found a better way. He started ordering to get dressed up, and meet him in a local park, which was a huge risk for me.

He made me invite him over, and give him a "fashion show" of all my feminine outfits. When he wanted me to, he would call. I had to get dressed, sneak out of the house, and walk to the park and do his bidding. Sometimes it was just sucking him off, sometimes it was being fucked by him in a very public location. We would have been caught if anyone had even bothered to turn the lights on in their backyard. There were no cellphones back then, so he would call me at home just before 9 PM, as that was the cut off time for all calls by my mom's rules. He called, even telling me what to wear.

Things turned to crap after he had invited one of his friends to join him as a joke one night the Summer after I graduated high school. I was being spit-roasted, and the other guy could not keep his mouth shut and woke the neighbor. We got caught, and they both ran, leaving me standing there in a dress and heels, to try and talk my way out of it. I got away with it by giving the neighbor a blow job, which then became another bullying issue in the future. I only escaped by moving out on my own.
I’ve never been lucky enough to be someone’s bitch like that! I used to steal my mom’s panties and dresses when she’d go on trips and wear them in her bed.

How many people here had black bullies?
I loved bully the white privileged girls
My Doms friends bully me all the time, I don’t know if it could be called bullying because I just obey them it’s much easier than being slapped round, but even if I’m good they still enjoy stripping me naked and slapping me about, at my Doms house I’m not allowed clothes, be it leggings or a dress I have to strip upon arrival, my Dom says my wearing clothes means I’m hiding something and as I’m white I’m not allowed secrets, I may be allowed to keep my stockings on or my sheer dress, but no knickers, just chastity, collar and my butt plug, when they’re high they can be quite abusive, one of them came round once and I tried to resist him, he beat me and pulled me round by my hair till I was begging him then I had to strip naked and ride him as I thanked him for the privilege.
I suppose I am afraid of them, one of his friends has a really big cock and it always hurts because of the length, if I put my hands behind me to stem the penetration he just ties my hands behind my back, he enjoys hearing me scream, but if they’re EG watching the football, I serve them naked or in stockings, make them food, bring them beer and such of suck their penises clean when they’ve been the toilet, when I’m not in use I have to kneel in the corner with my legs spread
I’m not sure it is exactly bullying I just know white should be enslaved.

Back