• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

AJBliss

I'm a sissy cuckold and everyone knows it..
This is really weird for me to post but we are seriously looking to make this happen.

My ex and I. We are still friends and I occasionally still hook up with her. She already does have a bull that she spends time with away from her new bf. She's really complicated but we did bring up the subject about her getting bred. Seriously.

Please don't take this as sounding disrespectful or offensive but I'm sure some of you might be up for the challenge.

How would a black man feel about seriously making love to or savaging her and giving a baby to another mans girl? We've been talking about this for a while now and we are dead set to go through with this so, please be serious if there's any interest.

35634153_809481815928707_3267150285985808384_n.jpg 14237504_517464741797084_1049345741103525200_n.jpg

It is a big life changing decision so just be honest with each other and see how this effects your future making black babies. Just saying. I do support interracial babies and my husband support me and that is why I am going forward

Well, it's more her decision than anything. She and I are broke up so it's not that it would have anything to do with me. Whatever she and her new boyfriend decide that's completely up to them. However, she is cheating on him. She tells me everything and she also brought this subject to my attention. Personally, I am not into the entire "cheating" thing as that could split them up. I'll still be her friend however.

Good luck in your journey! I feel it's alright once we get to a certain age or, when the time is right to let it happen...

Please don't get me wrong. I'm not for making babies just for the sake of it. As adults. We are accountable for our own actions.

Back