• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

BNWO and Black LIberation Theology

D.Brown

Author!
Author
Anybody faniliar with Black Liberation Theology?

It preceded BNWO doctrine by several decades. The premise of B LT is that whiteness is evil and must be eradicated, whites being the primary source of trouble in the world and eradication being the most effective deterrent to continued oppression by them. Just wondered.

BLT is a beautiful doctrine that has promoted the Truth about Black Supremacy. Doctrines taught by BLT will be very effective in rendering us whites helpless. i believe as a white that i do have a devilish nature and that i should be erradicated. I am ready to be placed on the alter and sacrificed.

Anybody faniliar with Black Liberation Theology?

It preceded BNWO doctrine by several decades. The premise of B LT is that whiteness is evil and must be eradicated, whites being the primary source of trouble in the world and eradication being the most effective deterrent to continued oppression by them. Just wondered.

I've never heard of it before, but it sounds amazing. I always suspected there was a religious basis to the movement.

Back