• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Black's Beach Outing in San Diego

Danny&Kat

Cock Hungry Female and Her Hung Hubby....Looking.
Author!
Author
Dan writing today. This happened to us last summer in San Diego. Kat and I got down to Black's in the later morning and it was perfect...no one there. Took off and found a place. She immediately flipped out of her top - even as we were setting up. Suddenly, there were the people. A few walkers at first, some gawkers. Some other couples and ladies stripped down, so we thought it would be pretty mellow. We were talking and laying about when we heard these hoots. Kat gets up and waves...says something like, "Don't just walk by...say hi!" That was all it took. The guys were young, one shorter than me, one tall and lean...both had shorts and shirts on. She teased em about that, a lot. Finally, they sat down nearby and took of their shorts. K shouted over to them something, and one said, "Don't just walk by, say hi!" So off she goes, these guys just drinking her in. She loves to wear her shades and smile and flirt. She came back but in about a half hour, both guys were over...having walked by us twice. We have oversized towels so after they sat their naked asses in the sand, she invited them to join us and we'd all move closer. I'm talking to a guy and realize his pal, the short stocky guy, has hands on K's upper inner thigh. She leaned back on her elbows and parted her knees slightly, which was all it took. Next thing, she's biting her lip and squeezing his hand with her legs. I'm purple hard, so I go onto my stomach and I can hear her whisper to the guy as she's stroking him. She jacked him all over his own tummy and chest. He got up still hard to go wash it off in the ocean and tall boy sits down. With him, she sort of leaned on him as they both sat together. He kissed her and sucked her perfect tits. When he came, it was all over her.

Back