• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Black spade jewelry

I used to wear an anklet and a necklace, both with black spade pendants. I wore the anklet when I would go out, regardless of who I was with, and the necklace only when I was out of town travelling. If I was wearing a more conservative top or dress, I also added a necklace that had a pendant that said "Fuck Me", which hung deep in my cleavage. I figured if a man got that close to me, he had earned my body.

I used to wear an anklet and a necklace, both with black spade pendants. I wore the anklet when I would go out, regardless of who I was with, and the necklace only when I was out of town travelling. If I was wearing a more conservative top or dress, I also added a necklace that had a pendant that said "Fuck Me", which hung deep in my cleavage. I figured if a man got that close to me, he had earned my body.
That's so hot

Back