• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Black men topping white men leads to more BM/WW sex

1. More white men addicted to cock = more white male effeminacy and fewer white men pursuing white women, meaning more white women will either be single, sterile, lesbian or mix

2. The more white men have the reputation of being the recipients of cock, the less respect and desire white women will have for them, the less white men will feel masculine, the less racial pride whites will have as a whole and the more confident/assertive blacks will be, reducing monoracial white sex and relationships

3. White men who love black cock are much more likely to encourage others to associate with blacks, increasing interracial friendships, sex and natality

4. It further liberalises white racial attitudes and normalises interracial relations, especially with black men

5. The more sex with whites is available for black men, the more black men will migrate into proximity with whites​

1. More white men addicted to cock = more white male effeminacy and fewer white men pursuing white women, meaning more white women will either be single, sterile, lesbian or mix

2. The more white men have the reputation of being the recipients of black cock, the less respect and desire white women will have for them, the less racial pride whites will have as a whole and the more confident/assertive blacks will be, reducing monoracial white sex and relationships

3. White men who love black cock are much more likely to encourage their ******/friends to associate with blacks, increasing interracial friendships, sex and natality

4. It further liberalizes white racial attitudes and normalizes interracial relations, especially with black men​
well spoken

I've accepted it as a way of life, I've declared myself pussyfree & I've put my penis out of service myself, the keys are yet to be assigned to a proper owner, meanwhile they remain safely in a safe at home . the rest of my body is available to satisfy the whims of the supreme black beings. I'm a meat Fleshlight ready to be used 24/7.
IMG_20230215_124747.jpg

Back