• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Bitchblackwhore - Sissified Black Cock Whore from Kent UK

I'm a BBC sissy from Kent UK who's been worshipping BBC since my teens. I'm a full time slave to my live in mistress who's feminizing me and helping train me to be the best BBC cock whore I can be. We're interested in setting up a studio for me to be filmed taking black cock.

I'm actually a web developer and graphic designer with my owner server and I run various sissy sites, many of which are dedicated to BBC Sissies including this one and my own at www.bitchblackwhore.online which is my blog and portfolio site.

We're looking for as much BBC as possible. W're Im looking for a studio/room to rent once or twice a week for cam work/filming or just sex. I'd also be up for performing at events including sex parties, brothels or sucking dick at Gloryholes. As well as obviously my training as a BBC sissy.

DSC_0063.JPG DSC_0069.JPG DSC_0072.JPG Photoshoped.png

Back