• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Bisexual, Gay that don't do Trans...

TomFoolery

Another Beta that lost his wife to a Black King
Author
I was part of several bisexual groups on several social media platforms and there are gay and bisexual men and women there.
Finding that most don't agree that transgenders should be bundled with others that have a sexual preference.
The consensus is that they just jumped on the bandwagon and don't represent the core groups.
Especially after gay, lesbian and bisexual groups made so much headway in educating people and getting mainstream acceptance.
Also I don't and most have agreed that the names that have been used as insults, are now mainstream.
Everyone is especially mad that it has become a political agenda.
I know nobody here gives a fuck about this - I mean look at the content!!!
Just making an observation about you perverts! LOL!

I'm pretty neutral on the subject as I have friends that are gay and transgender. Please note, I don't discriminate against anyone but I think the issue most people have is where young kids are transitioning and many kids do regret the decision at some point. Personally, I think it would be a better idea to have the kid wait until they turn 18. Which is basically the same rule where kids must turn 18 to get tattoos, smoke cigarettes and such. I've even known people older than myself who wasn't completely sure about their sexuality until later on in life. Like myself, I have a very much passive and feminine personality but I'm interested in women for the most part.

Oh well. I just thought I'd chime in. Hope this helps!

Been on some groups where gay men bisexual men don’t speak highly or approving of men that just say they are fags

Identity and sexual orientation can be complex topics. It's great that gay, lesbian, and bisexual groups have worked hard to educate and gain mainstream acceptance. As for the use of certain terms and their shift towards being more mainstream, language can evolve and change over time. While some may see it as a political agenda, it's important to acknowledge that everyone's experiences and perspectives can differ.
By the way, thanks for the lighthearted observation about the content! If you'd like to explore more about outdoor activities, you can check out dicksoutdoors.com for some interesting resources.

A femdom who introduced me to her strapon then had me serve in 3 sums got me introduced to cock about 10 years ago and looking back glad she did. After I met a BBC Top who I served for a few years and have been with Trans also and it depends on the person being sexually kinky and sharing that bond. have to say the white guys i played with I introduced to my BBC Top and all went wild sucking his 9 inch cock and got fucked by him and always begged for more, they are bigger sluts than any woman I knew. Pics are femdom and BBC Top and me.

4224.png

54ec9.jpeg

I forgot I started this thread...as with most things I've done, it crashed and burned.
Now, of course, the kids seem to be the victims of the political agenda.
As was mentioned about, let them be kids and if at some point later on they decide they want to make a transition, it's their own business.
STILL, I don't need to know about it. People's sexual preferences have become a way of expression.
I think your sex life should be private.

Just my two cents...again!

Back