• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Best time to get bred?

I'm the lucky one, to have such a loving, devoted and ****** orientated husband. I have been cuckolding him for over twenty-five years and he has always prioritised me and my happiness and like me wanted a large ******. The children are not mine but ours. He is registered as the father and is so happy the be retired and able to spend so much time with and taking care of them.

Without fidelity I am not going to be doing it bare and unprotected with some one, when I was dating I always had XL Durex with me so as to protect my health. Of course they protected me from getting pregnant too but the primary purpose, that soothed my soul, was to prevent STD's.

When I stopped casual dating and an African King wanted to move into our marital bed he wanted to do it bare and unprotected so that I could be bred. It was easy to see that fidelity to him would remove the health risk from STD's and that there would be no reason not to do it bare and as a Catholic that would also mean unprotected.

Being bred by an African King was something we'd always fantasised about but up to then had put off. There was no no reason not to accept and as I was into my mid-forties it was our now or never moment. We feel so happy that two African Kings were able to father five children for us and Rob is so happy that he agreed to be castrated to confirm his agreement to my offering fidelity to African Kings
Powerful. It takes a lot of courage to raise a King's babies. Living out your fantasies is important to foster a healthy relationship, so I'm glad you were able to take that leap. I understand what you mean. Thank you for clarifying.

It is a lot less traumatic than we'd imagined and the reality of having children who were fathered for you by an African King is not only something for us to be proud of but our friends and ****** say that they can see that they have made us so happy.

Our one regret was the Rob's mum passed before she could see the grandchildren that were fathered for her son. After she told me that if she'd been me, she would have cuckolded her son too. In fact she later confessed to having cuckolded his father before he passed. She was always interested to hear about the guys I was meeting and on several occasions she wondered why I didn't stop using condoms and have children with them. She told me that her son would be the perfect *** for them and that she would love to have grandchildren that were fathered for him by an African King.

Sadly my *** was not so understanding and after we told him that I was cuckolding Rob he did not talk to me for many months. Eventually we were back on taking terms but he never approved of our lifestyle.

It is a lot less traumatic than we'd imagined and the reality of having children who were fathered for you by an African King is not only something for us to be proud of but our friends and ****** say that they can see that they have made us so happy.

Our one regret was the Rob's mum passed before she could see the grandchildren that were fathered for her son. After she told me that if she'd been me, she would have cuckolded her son too. In fact she later confessed to having cuckolded his father before he passed. She was always interested to hear about the guys I was meeting and on several occasions she wondered why I didn't stop using condoms and have children with them. She told me that her son would be the perfect *** for them and that she would love to have grandchildren that were fathered for him by an African King.

Sadly my *** was not so understanding and after we told him that I was cuckolding Rob he did not talk to me for many months. Eventually we were back on taking terms but he never approved of our lifestyle.
Fam1ly is a tricky thing to deal with in this lifestyle, but what matters is that you followed your dreams.

Fam1ly is a tricky thing to deal with in this lifestyle, but what matters is that you followed your dreams.
It was something we kept private when I first start to cuckold my husband, but the fear of getting caught out is so stressful and restricting.

A couple of years later, we realised that our life style would be discovered at some point and we decided that it would be less embarrassing to let out fami1y and friends know. It would also remove the stress we'd been under and allow us to stop living in fear. It was actually a lot less stressful than we'd imagined and to be honest no one was overly interested or took much notice afterwards. It also meant that I could have guys staying over.

It was something we kept private when I first start to cuckold my husband, but the fear of getting caught out is so stressful and restricting.

A couple of years later, we realised that our life style would be discovered at some point and we decided that it would be less embarrassing to let out fami1y and friends know. It would also remove the stress we'd been under and allow us to stop living in fear. It was actually a lot less stressful than we'd imagined and to be honest no one was overly interested or took much notice afterwards. It also meant that I could have guys staying over.
True, a lot of people are afraid to take that plunge, but it's not so scary.

It was scary in the past because I would have been ostracised by my fami1y and friends for daring to associate with an African King.

Thankfully times have changed and a growing acceptance of both Black Racial Superiority and the BNWO have made it possible for us to enjoy the warmth and peace that African Kings bring to white couples. The shame of failure is lifted from the increasingly infertile white husbands because an African King is there to replace him in the marital bed so we can enjoy the warmth and peace that having children brings to a couple.

Back