• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Becoming Cliterate

Dr Laurie Mintz's book on 'Becoming Cliterate'.

I was watching Dr Rena Malik (urologist) on youtube, her video titled 'A bigger penis ≠ more pleasure (unpopular opinion) ft. Dr. Laurie Mintz', which goes for ~ 24 minutes and covers a lot of topics. But two of the interesting topics was that the vast majority of women do not orgasm from vaginal stimulation, but instead clitoral stimulation. I'm not a woman so I can't vouch for this, but I'm not surprised. In the fact the figures she bandies about is 85% of women orgasm from Clitoral Stimulation, and only 4% of women orgasm from purely Vaginal stimulation.

The other topic of import to me was for women penis size doesn't matter. Well, exceptions being micro penis's perhaps, oh and the large penises. Apparently a lot of women experience pain from very large penises. They don't specify what is very large, but I assume, if the woman is not stimulated (wet) down there, and deals with a large penis thrusting without much warm up, she's going to experience pain. Unless of course all she knows is pain.

The video's link is:

and Dr Laurie Mintz's book (becoming Cliterate) link at Amazon is Becoming Cliterate: Why Orgasm Equality Matters--And How to Get It eBook : Mintz, Laurie: Amazon.com.au: Kindle Store

If you look hard enough you may find what I found, which is an epub version, which Calibre will readily view it for your. The full version of the book is about 288 pages. But there is also a 22 page pdf version, which I found useful for skimming the important bits, including the simple diagrams of the clit and vagina.

Most of the clit is hidden.
* -> clit button
/\ -> hidden clit

girth stretches the hidden clit like this via a girthy penis
.* -> clit button
/....\ -> hidden clit

As you can see girth stretches the clit via the vaginal opening. I have a thick cock and I get women off every time!

I guess its good info for black queens, but who cares if a whitegirl cant handle the superior bbc? If its that tight it probably just feels better for the black king fucking her. I guess, considering im a virgin lol. But if a whitegirl is in pain serving a black king, does it matter lol? OBLM
Good point, we shouldn't care about white feelings at all. OBLM

From Wikipedia (Human penis size - Wikipedia)​

"Size and race​

Alleged differences in races have led to the creation of sexual myths. A 2005 study reported that "there is no scientific background to support the alleged 'oversized' penis in black people".[31]

A study of 253 men from Tanzania found that the average stretched flaccid penis length of Tanzanian males is 11.5 cm (4.53 inches) long, smaller than the worldwide average, stretched flaccid penis length of 13.24 cm (5.21 inches), and average erect penis length of 13.12 cm (5.17 inches).[15]

A 2016 study of 248 Korean men identified the average erect penis length to be 13.53 cm (5.33 in).[18] A study of 115 men from Nigeria found that the average flaccid stretched penis length of Nigerian males is 13.37 cm (5.26 inches) long, which is near identical to the worldwide average, stretched flaccid penis length of 13.24 cm (5.21 inches) and average erect penis length of 13.12 cm (5.17 inches).[32] A 2014 American study by Herbenick et al. of 1,661 sexually active men involving Asian American, Black American, White American, Pacific Islander/Hawaiian, and Native American men, found average racial differences in erect penile length and circumference to be generally less than one centimeter, with averages in length being: 14.14 cm (5.56 inches) for Asian Americans, 14.66 cm (5.77 inches) for Black Americans, 14.88 cm (5.85 inches) for Pacific Islanders/Hawaiians, 12.86 cm for Native Americans (5.06 inches), and 14.18 cm (5.58 inches) for White Americans (And in circumference: Asians 12.10 cm, Blacks 12.29 cm, Pacific Islanders 11.88 cm, Native Americans 11.36 cm, and Whites 12.25 cm).[33] A 2015 systematic review of 15,521 men found "no indications of differences in racial variability", and stated that it was not possible to draw any conclusions about size and race from the available literature and that further research needed to be conducted.[1]

According to Aaron Spitz, a urologist, many websites and studies promoting variation of penis size between races use unscientific methods of collecting information and often ignore contradictory evidence. He concludes that "when you really take a good look at the naked data, there’s not a whole lot there [showing racial variation in penis size].""

This all sounds like white propoganda. Im not buying it lol
Except it is data collected by urologists from ALL OVER THE WORLD, including Africa, USA, India, ... https://bjui-journals.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/bju.13010

Here is another survey of data: Average-Size Erect Penis: Fiction, Fact, and the Need for Counseling

To wit, the above survey's are actually survey's of many studies. So it's not just someone running about doing his or her own study, but evaluating multiple articles done by other researchers.

So yes, wikipedia does have some biases, as it is US based. But not in the penis length department, but rather in the skin tone department. Like most US articles, it talks about 'race', a non-sensical term, where there is no duopoly of blacks and whites, but an entire myriad of skin tones (except the extremes of black and white).

What the articles I linked in this article state categorically is that there is no correlation between skin tone and penis size.

Whils't penis lenghts will vary between man to man, there is no detectable length variations [of averages] betwen nationality, or skin tone, or so called 'race'.

In fact there is no detectable correlation between height and penis size either (other than all males must be adults). Now I'm 60, and I've probably seen a lot more than a 20 year old or even most 40 year olds. However I'm based in a country where the darker skinned men only amount to about ~ 4 to 6 % (that includes men of African nations as well as Indian nations and our Aborigines).

I've come across men who were shorter, skinnier than myself with huge cocks. I recall two instances. One when I was 18 working as a wardsman in a cancer ward, and the male patients were under chemotherapy. This guy was hardly taller than me (I'm 5'5" now but I was 5'6" then). His penis hung down to almost his knees and he wasn't even erect. There was another guy, even skinnier and shorter than me, and he had a long one too, and he was erect. I think he was ~ 8". I'm only 5" myself.

Then again I saw a guy in the bushes. He was 6' something and his dick hardly 2" erect. I didn't see any attraction but I didn't want to upset a guy in the bushes. Then of course there were also tall guys with big or bigger penises. But most of them were between 5'7" and 6' from memory and most had between 5' and 10". And I don't mean yahoo inches either.

It had no correlation with whether they were gay or bi. I can't say if they were straight as they were where I was, which was cruising grounds. But I wouldn't be surprised if there is smaller and slightly bigger too.

Another area is crossdressers and Pre-op Trannies. I've met and played with quite a few. Normally I prefer big cocked ones. Because that's what I am interested in. I've met many asian and dark skinned trannies (pre-op), and CD's who were bigger than me. But I also see many dark skinned CD's and dark skinned pre-op trannies who are also NOT hung at all.

Point is, as a single person, there is no way on earth I can meet all dark skinned people. I know better than that. Particularly when Australia's population is made up of only about 4 to 6% dark skinned folk. I'd rather go with global urologists survey's. And that includes USA. The average even for the USA is not different than the rest of the world.

That doesn't mean there aren't big dark skinned guys. Just that the USA's male faggots, sissy's and what not prefer to believe the other bullshit mantra because it suits their belief system.

Well, good luck to them.

The problem with championing so called 'black' people having bigger averages is that you deliberately exclude those who don't measure up to your insane standards. That means you exclude more than 90% of them. Be they gay, bisexual, CD, pre-op tranny, or straight. You commit a greater injustice to them bye blanket exclusion than me calling them humans and one of us!

I do like the skin contrast. Which is why I like dark skinned studs on pale skinned young women. But I'm no fool and don't delude myself with fantasies.

You can enjoy being fucked by big dicked dark skinned guys. Or you can enjoy being a big dicked dark skinned guy. But if you want to bend reality to suit your needs, well, ... that's you. Not the rest of the world.

sounds racist. every black dick i've seen in pics at least is WAY bigger than white ones. lol @ trusting studies done by racists
You're being silly. How many 'black' dicks can you see in your life?

If you see a different one every hour that's only 372,000 in your lifetime. And you've already wasted at least ~ 20 years of that.

As I've said, you're just being silly, and argumentative.

You're pretty much ignoring all those average dick sized dark skinned people, AND smaller dick-size dark skinned people. Mostly for your own selfish needs.

You ignore the fact that dark skinned men also desire to be topped, to be penetrated, to be bottomed. It just doesn't fit your desires does it.

There is no 'race' in biology. Taxonomy (biology) - Wikipedia

Race is a political, historical construct. It wavers and changes definition from region to region and from time to time. It is not scientific, and there is no such thing as a duopoly of 'blacks' and 'whites'. Billions in between those two extremes, but nobody is fully black nor fully white.

Ive seen too many in person, and sadly white ones too, to not think black kings have bigger, fatter, better cocks lol. Your not changing anyones mind.
Have you noticed that this site, which is all about 'black' guys with big dicks, has more pale skinned faggots than actual big dicked dark skinned guys? Do you know why that is?

Because the vast majority of dark skinned people don't play your game of sexual objectification of the dark skinned male.

Sure there's a few Indians, and a few maybe dark skinned people. But the vast majority of this niche website is full of pale cocksuckers deluding themselves that they are championing dark skinned guys. When all they're [you guys] really doing is sexually objectifying them.

You're being silly. How many 'black' dicks can you see in your life?

If you see a different one every hour that's only 372,000 in your lifetime. And you've already wasted at least ~ 20 years of that.

As I've said, you're just being silly, and argumentative.

You're pretty much ignoring all those average dick sized dark skinned people, AND smaller dick-size dark skinned people. Mostly for your own selfish needs.

You ignore the fact that dark skinned men also desire to be topped, to be penetrated, to be bottomed. It just doesn't fit your desires does it.

There is no 'race' in biology. Taxonomy (biology) - Wikipedia

Race is a political, historical construct. It wavers and changes definition from region to region and from time to time. It is not scientific, and there is no such thing as a duopoly of 'blacks' and 'whites'. Billions in between those two extremes, but nobody is fully black nor fully white.
All bullshit aside, I've seen easily seen over 1,000 while doing strip searches in prison. I don't see much difference and this includes night cell checks with them jerking off.
Prison guard is a great job for a gay man!

Back