• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!
You say white lives don't matter that's horse shit you have been conditioned to think this way you are all trash and should not be allowed to speak I'm a white man I have a big cock you think it matters do you know how many black girls worship me for it the only thing you tramps care about it cumming once your back get blown out then you want to find a white guy to take care of you disease fill asses but by then it's to late black live matter but only to a point just like everyone else all races have been slaves at one point or another but no other race cries and whines like a little bitch about it everyday I hear a black person whining about slavery shit get over it you were not there you don't know shit about hard ship you made your lives difficult all on your own whites didn't do that you did with you bullshit gangs I mean what kind of man needs to have friends with him to fight I lived in the worse hood there is fought my fights on mu own I won every one I will say that blacks used to have respect but now all you do is cry like. Children wanting more and more for nothing do you know that the Bible says that god charges the Aryan race to bring civilization to the world also that since the 12 th tribe of Abraham broke their covinate with God he marked them for all to see only one race is marked rhat is discussed in your collage black history class by the way i know for what wver reason you think this is a war but i will say this much it is a war you can not win science will tell you that if you care to look its onky a matter of time personally i wont fuck a white girl who's fucked a black guy almost everyone has std those of you weak as white dudes who watch their wives do this just kill your self but beat her senseless before you do maybe take hed with you to burn its a shame this is happening but shit if i could i would destroy the entire world you have made it clear we can not follow god command we dont deserve to live your gross , disgusting,abomination

The words White man and Big Cock, do not go together, you may think you have a big cock but in reality you are a pathetic little white penis male. I hear the fear in your words as I read what you posted. You know your lack of sex with women is down to Black gods and you can not handle it. Sorry but no white woman would want you.

Gee wiz.
Are the Nazi Hate Groups so desperate for members that they now have to troll adult fetish sites... Hey man, good luck!

I will agree on a few of Mr. "blacklivesareajoke" words. You are very correct that every race has been enslaved all throughout History. Nobody here has put up an argument about that. Secondly, you mention Abram in the Bible. If anyone has had it bad it's the Jews. Ever since the beginning of time. Then, Hitler whom you sound a lot like with your racist comments... and now Israel is once again at war with Hamas. Also, would you mind putting the Bible verse where it says.... that "God charges the Aryan race to bring civilization to the world..." You said it dude!

Secondly, your grammar is shit. It honestly looks like a racist sprayed a big pile of "poop" on the screen.

Usually, I just ignore TROLLS but you are hilarious! You are basically eating your own words which is the reason I am calling you out.

Who ever said that white lives don't matter? Or, black lives don't matter? It sounds like you need to get off the FOX News soapbox.

@Emma Lang He's actually right about being a white "boy" w/ a big cock. I am a white "man" with a large penis! Everyone has a different penis size... so I'll give him that one! Also, no "woman" period deserves a piece of work such as this....

So, you are white and claim that black women worship you.... Nobody cares! You say that you wont date a white girl because she has a black boyfriend. HELLO!!!!!! Marty McFly. She is obviously happily with him!

Ok. That's it... I'm not going to give this poor, pathetic, broken white boy who claims to have a big penis.... Because that's exactly the FIRST THING women want to hear about! Seriously dude. Read a book. Get educated!

Back