• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

BBC Sissy from the UK Seeking Black Bulls

I'm a white Sissy Slut available in the London/Kent/Sussex area of the UK looking to serve as many black cocks as possible . I've been into BBC since my teens and am well known with the community as a #BBCSissy #BlackownedSissy #WhiteBoy #BlackCockAddict but unfortunately Ive been off the scene for about 5 years because life, as it does, just kinda got in the way (long story).

But after what felt like an eternity of being totally sexless, Roxy-17-05-23.pngIve been lucky enough to meet a mistress who is now my fulltime live-in owner. Not only is she feminising me into a sissy cockslut for Black men, but she's going to make sure that my BBC addiction is fed as often as possible and recorded on film. We're setting up a production company documenting my feminisation and transformation into a fulltime BBC addicted sissy whore.

We're looking to find as many black guys to use my hungry holes, either in private or on cam. Sshowing your face is optional as I'll be taking your cocks in my mouth and fuckhole. Groups are more than welcome.

I'm actually a web developer and graphic designer with my own server and I run various sissy sites including Black Owned Sissy – The best source for BBC Sissy Slut Media on the Net – which features vids, pics and articles plus a new link directory.

Get in touch for more info

Phone: 07538180484
cockslut@bitchblackwhore.co.uk

Back