• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Australia plans for more immigrants from Africa

It is suggested in the above article that immigrants to Australia in the following decade won't as a majority be arriving from mostly China and India but instead from Africa.

I for one applaud this new initiative, not just because I'm a pervert and like dark skinned men with big cocks and sexy dark skinned woman. But also because I think both parties will benefit from the ethnic mix.

However it is projected that this is a forecast for 2050. By which time I'll be 90+ if not long dead. But it will benefit both groups.

I have no issues with Indian folk, except I don't see them culturally much more different than us. Yes, there are differences, but they're western like us in principle.

And I think the Chinese folks being largely from a communist nation and upbringing are holding them back from fully integrating.

In actuality our biggest migrant intake is still largely the UK and Europe. But I presume that that is not a cultural enrichment for both sides.

Anyway, time will tell.

We do have our own Aboriginal population of course. Who make up ~ 3% of our population. And I believe Africans (including north Africa with Egyptians etc, and South Africa with the former Europeans and Indians) make up about ~2% of our population(?), but this policy change is aiming for the central dark continents darker skinned citizens.

Now as a perve I must say I like this. I have seen many tall, skinny, long legged Africans here in Aus over the years. And even shared a house with five other young African men. So I'm all for it. The only fear or reservation I hold is their religiousness. But I won't be around then anyway.

NOTE: The link had a bunch of numbers at the end, which I removed, but now doesn't work. However if you take the subject of the story and put it into the news.com.au website the article will come up. Another problem may be the *.au ending, the geopoliticising.

Back