• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Anyone else first BBC a older guy?

This happened years ago parents got divorced when I was in highschool by the time I graduated my mom was already dating around. She started dating this one black guy and is still with him. Would low key hear them hook up from time to time and one night during the summer before I left for college he was at my mom's he moved in and I came home from a party *****. He was smoking weed and smoked with him and guess we were both horny because we started making out on the couch. It escalated and within minutes he had me on my knees sucking my first BBC and got my brains fucked out that night. I got to find out why I'd hear her be loud because I was loud all night. Ended up breaking up with my then boyfriend the next morning and hooked up with a few black guys over the rest of the summer. Now as I enter my last couple weeks of college just thinking back what made me into a snowbunny and so thankful it happened. Anyone else get introduced to bbc by a older guy for your first experience or just me?

Back