• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Any other white guys make the same vow?

We read a lot about where white women have gone black only and also where white guys have gone pussy free, both of which are great and noble causes no doubt.

However, I often wonder how many white guys are out there like myself. Beginning with my last wife, I started becoming a huge fan of interracial (long boring story). It has progressed so much over the last 20+ years that, I made a vow back over 10 years ago, that I would never again have sex with OR marry any woman unless she had been with at least one black guy before me.

So far, I’m proud to say I have kept that vow. After divorcing my last wife, I dated a few women, and all of them had been with a black guy sometime in their past. My current wife has had black in the past as well, although she no longer desires to do anything like that anymore.

I’d like for those white guys who still fuck white women to voice your opinion about this subject. Personally, I would never want to fuck any white pussy that’s never had black dick, but those who have done it, I want to fuck so badly I can’t stand it. What about you?

I am familiar with so many white men like you and I do appreciate and admire the white men that love their women to have fucked and continue to fuck Black men. Every relationship in this lifestyle... married or otherwise... have some personal dynamic they follow and there is no "one" way to set up or conduct your private personal relationship in this particular lifestyle. My husband isn't allowed to fuck any other women and I'm the only women he wants to fuck and I fuck him very infrequently... by design... because he is very much into being denied penis access to my vagina and my ass. For me... 99.9% of my penetrative sex is with Black men. That's my choice and my extreme preference as well. I do have sex with my husband however, but it's in the form of... I'll suck him - not always to completion by ANY means... I'll jack his dick with my hands, but again... I may not let him cum... I might make him finish himself off as I sit across from him and finger myself of do something to myself that teases and torments him... did I mention - I love tormenting him. I also will fuck my husband and other cuckboys I have, with Fleshlights. They all enjoy that so much, but that's why I don't make a habit of fucking them with a Fleshlight too often. Again... it's important to keep my husband and my other cuckboys off balance and guessing and wondering when where and what form of release they will be getting from me. Yes... I know I'm an evil little bitch whore toward my little white boys... but hey.... they ALL love it and they don't complain!

Now the few times I do allow my husband to have penis penetration with me - is usually when I've scheduled a personal private get together with select and special Black men that I have fucked for a long time. They are Black men I'm the most comfortable with and have played with over a very long period of time. What my husband likes the very most is when I've been fucked by a decent number of Black men for a good number of hours and my pussy and sometimes my ass included have been filled and overflowed with Black cock cum and I'm a sloppy, gooey, cum bucket, stretched vagina... mess! That's when he loves slipping and I do mean slipping, because he simply falls into my pussy and in a few thrusts back and forth and he's gone of to his lala land place and I'm usually ready for more Black cocks fucking me into further sexual insanity! Afterwards... my husband likes to eat my pussy some, and help me clean up and take a nice long soaking bubble bath.

So, speaking for my husband... I feel very confident he would feel as you feel. He wouldn't want to be with a women that wasn't into Black men... even though this isn't something we talk about... our relationship and marriage has been one we both have enjoyed now for over 12 years. 😊😉
You got me wishing I was one of your cuckboys. Just like your hubby I'm only into women who prefer Black men 😍

I am familiar with so many white men like you and I do appreciate and admire the white men that love their women to have fucked and continue to fuck Black men. Every relationship in this lifestyle... married or otherwise... have some personal dynamic they follow and there is no "one" way to set up or conduct your private personal relationship in this particular lifestyle. My husband isn't allowed to fuck any other women and I'm the only women he wants to fuck and I fuck him very infrequently... by design... because he is very much into being denied penis access to my vagina and my ass. For me... 99.9% of my penetrative sex is with Black men. That's my choice and my extreme preference as well. I do have sex with my husband however, but it's in the form of... I'll suck him - not always to completion by ANY means... I'll jack his dick with my hands, but again... I may not let him cum... I might make him finish himself off as I sit across from him and finger myself of do something to myself that teases and torments him... did I mention - I love tormenting him. I also will fuck my husband and other cuckboys I have, with Fleshlights. They all enjoy that so much, but that's why I don't make a habit of fucking them with a Fleshlight too often. Again... it's important to keep my husband and my other cuckboys off balance and guessing and wondering when where and what form of release they will be getting from me. Yes... I know I'm an evil little bitch whore toward my little white boys... but hey.... they ALL love it and they don't complain!

Now the few times I do allow my husband to have penis penetration with me - is usually when I've scheduled a personal private get together with select and special Black men that I have fucked for a long time. They are Black men I'm the most comfortable with and have played with over a very long period of time. What my husband likes the very most is when I've been fucked by a decent number of Black men for a good number of hours and my pussy and sometimes my ass included have been filled and overflowed with Black cock cum and I'm a sloppy, gooey, cum bucket, stretched vagina... mess! That's when he loves slipping and I do mean slipping, because he simply falls into my pussy and in a few thrusts back and forth and he's gone of to his lala land place and I'm usually ready for more Black cocks fucking me into further sexual insanity! Afterwards... my husband likes to eat my pussy some, and help me clean up and take a nice long soaking bubble bath.

So, speaking for my husband... I feel very confident he would feel as you feel. He wouldn't want to be with a women that wasn't into Black men... even though this isn't something we talk about... our relationship and marriage has been one we both have enjoyed now for over 12 years. 😊😉
I love your Life style khristy.

Back