• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

An author/co-author needed

Hi Everyone,

My name is Alex aka LaRay, I'm an artist and adult game developer, you can check out my artwork at Patreon.com/LaRay
I would like to find an author/co-author for some of my virtual novels and games.
Since I'm not a native English speaker, I know that my works could be better with the help of a good writer.
In return, I can offer you free access to my artwork and games, and of course the credits to you in all the works we could make in cooperation.
If interested, please drop me a line. Thanks.

Hi Everyone,

My name is Alex aka LaRay, I'm an artist and adult game developer, you can check out my artwork at Patreon.com/LaRay
I would like to find an author/co-author for some of my virtual novels and games.
Since I'm not a native English speaker, I know that my works could be better with the help of a good writer.
In return, I can offer you free access to my artwork and games, and of course the credits to you in all the works we could make in cooperation.
I might be interested in assisting. Let me know how you want to proceed

Hi Everyone,

I would be interested as well

Hi Everyone,

Still looking? I’m interested.

Back