• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Affair behind husbands back > Cuckolding

How many of you agrees with me ?

Instead of a coward, I would love to see the woman's white husband to be bold and good-looking, so she should really have something in stakes for cheating/affair.
If she get pregnant with black Baby then no way she could stay at hubbys home as she was kicked out to streets, her lover, the child's father has already shifted to new target so no place for her.

Soon she would turn into prostitution and became a crack addict,her hair and beauty would gone and she would be left with 3 more kids other than her "failed marriage" mostly black, regretting her life choices.

Just my opinion

How many of you agrees with me ?

Instead of a coward, I would love to see the woman's white husband to be bold and good-looking, so she should really have something in stakes for cheating/affair.
If she get pregnant with black Baby then no way she could stay at hubbys home as she was kicked out to streets, her lover, the child's father has already shifted to new target so no place for her.

Soon she would turn into prostitution and became a crack addict,her hair and beauty would gone and she would be left with 3 more kids other than her "failed marriage" mostly black, regretting her life choices.

Just my opinion
I support the idea that a wife in white should betray her husband behind his back, and I'll say more, if she gets pregnant, the husband has to accept it, after all, the uterus belongs to the woman and she is in charge of it, and remember that the uterus is not the heart!

Back