• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Advise about BBC Resorts

I need some advice about my idea. I want to give my wife a great holiday at a resort fare away from home sow we can be anonymous in our escapades. One week with all the sex she needs and wants.
can any one give us advise for where we can travel I hope to give my wife the best anniversary ever

I need some advice about my idea. I want to give my wife a great holiday at a resort fare away from home sow we can be anonymous in our escapades. One week with all the sex she needs and wants.
can any one give us advise for where we can travel I hope to give my wife the best anniversary ever

There are a number of great all-inclusive resorts throughout parts of the Caribbean such as the Sandals chain which is very good (beware the ****** oriented ones, but they do have couples only however, and yes, singles are staying in those same resorts too), but for first time play and until you get more into the swing of things, so to speak, I'd recommend for your first trip of this nature, go to Hedonism II, located in Negril, Jamaica.

Your lucky wife will have access to lots of very capable interested black men there to play with. Between hotel guests as well as the local staff working at each and every resort in the region, there are plenty of black men whom you may make a good connection with for fun. We flew down in February for Valentine's Day, our first time to Hedonism but we'd previously stayed at five different Sandals and also a couple of other resorts in the country as well before. The resort itself was good, older but it was pretty well maintained however you are inland a bit from the beach though. Given the time of year it was way less busy than it normally is plus due to covid, so less travellers staying inside the resort, however, we had likely an even easier time as a result in meeting a variety of black guys down there to party with.

Go online and check out all the different resorts though in Jamaica and elsewhere down there, not sure how important the actual resort itself is, or where it's located is, to you, versus just getting some sun and some black cocks to play with. Regardless, you will definitely find everything you want and need down there.

We can't wait to go back, sooo many black men all over down there, and it's a beautiful country to see. From a tourist perspective, for us, Montego Bay was a favorite spot, as was Dunn's River and Falls.

Back