• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

A whiteboi new to this site

Josh the PFWB

Virgin, Caged, Pussyfree whiteboi
Hello to all,
I'm Josh, the whiteboi 🥺

I am a little virgin whiteboi and (wannabe) Cuck. I am looking for Queens who Want to Cuck me, and Choose to have Sex with Alpha Black Men instead of me.

I want to be the Best Boyfriend for her, to Support her in her Queen Status, to Empower her as She Deserves. To be a good little pussyfree whiteboi Cuck for her. To Worship and Praise her, and just be there for her as Her Loving and Attentive little whiteboi.

I am also searching for this, as a Real Relationship too (in person). So, if there are any (cis-female) Women, preferably in Australia, who would be interested in this kind of Relationship and Lifestyle. Please don't hesitate to hit me up. 😊🖤😊

Hello to all,
I'm Josh, the whiteboi 🥺

I am a little virgin whiteboi and (wannabe) Cuck. I am looking for Queens who Want to Cuck me, and Choose to have Sex with Alpha Black Men instead of me.

I want to be the Best Boyfriend for her, to Support her in her Queen Status, to Empower her as She Deserves. To be a good little pussyfree whiteboi Cuck for her. To Worship and Praise her, and just be there for her as Her Loving and Attentive little whiteboi.

I am also searching for this, as a Real Relationship too (in person). So, if there are any (cis-female) Women, preferably in Australia, who would be interested in this kind of Relationship and Lifestyle. Please don't hesitate to hit me up. 😊🖤😊
If this is what you want then check out this link. This podcaster is a QOS who promotes cuckolding. She also runs a matchmaking service for queens and cucks. She has some good podcasts as well. "Cuck Week" is the end of January.

Timmy, one thing that is bound to come up is something you need to consider as you move forward with your quest: Your future cuckoldress may very well want to have a whiteboy cuck who will, as part of your commitment to her, offer your mouth and boypussy to her Black Bulls for them to use and abuse for her and their pleasure and entertainment. Although you may remain pussyfree, you would certainly be losing your status as a virgin. You should be ready for that eventuality.

Back