• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

A Good Boyfriend Doesn't Get Jealous

AlfonsoAnon

Spam Hunter
Staff Member
This is my idea for a reluctant cuck boyfriend story.

A guy has managed to get a girl way out of his league for his first girlfriend. She dates him because he's sweet and nice, and because boyfriend she's had dumped her. They got too jealous when she was 'having fun' with other guys. He gets cornered into promising not to get jealous; which she then uses as a free ticket to do whatever she wants with other guys. If he ever brings it up, or acts upset ... she guilts/threatens him into accepting things ('I thought you loved me? I thought you weren't the jealous type ... guess I'll find someone else').

The story that got me thinking about this had the girlfriend as a innocent/naive/sweet girl who gets manipulated into cheating by people who are trying to bully the boyfriend (and her, to a lesser extent). That girl was also dumber than a box of rocks, which made the story a lot less interesting to me. I think this type of thing would work much better with the girl being more of a manipulative bitch who has found a way to have the best of both worlds: a devoted boyfriend & all the cock she can handle.

Anyway, I'm not a writer but anyone who is ... please, feel free to take this & make it your own.

For anyone interested, I've since found something pretty similar to what I'd thought up. The story is called "Julia's Descent" by Nebic. He has his own wordpress site.

Gist of the story is that highschool sweethearts go to college together & at the end of the year Julia (the girlfriend) plays a party game that tests her boyfriends trust of her -and in subsequent chapters, the question 'Do you trust me?' pretty much becomes Julia's catchphrase. Jacob (the BF) always does, which lets Julia take things farther each time. I've only gotten 3 chapters read so far (about halfway), but so far its pretty good -particularly if you're into stories where the girl actively gets off on cheating.

Based on Nebics other stories I doubt I'll like the very end though. I love dark stories, where the cuck ends up as a shattered shell of their former self. But Nebic often goes well past 'dark' into 'WTF is wrong with you?!' territory. That being said, I'm sure there are people here that'd still be into it.

*edit*
Last night, the 14th, I read the last chapter (9). It turns out that the story has been sitting incomplete for over a year, but the author has plans to finish it at some point. Just a heads up for those who saw this and want to read it -and if you happen across this when its up to 11 or 12 chapters ... maybe the story is actually complete.

Back