• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

EroticWriter

Author!
Author

"Oh Daddy, you're big enough, for sure. I don't know why I thought I needed a bigger cock, a black one maybe!"

by EroticWriter

Worked out pussy

This is a continuation of the story WHAT STARTED IT ALL, which was posted on 11 May 2022. Best if you read that one first, but if not, I have put in enough details in this one to bring you up to date. EW

Bud, husband and father

Catherine, wife and mother

Billy, son and brother age 19

Betty, ******** and sister, age 18

Marvin, black gang leader

"Daddy? Do you remember when I was a little girl and once or twice I skinned a knee or bruised something?"

Bud frowned. "Yes, sorta. Why?"

"I used to say 'Daddy, I've got an 'Oweeee,' and you would kiss it and make the 'Oweeee' go away. Do you remember?"

He knew. "Yes Betty. You want me to make your 'Oweeee' go away now?"

Yes Daddy, make it go away." Saying that, Betty placed her hand on Bud's head and guided it down. "Yes Daddy, right there, that's some of my 'Oweeee.'"

A ****** AFFAIR (We All Get Fucked)

Bud was amazed. His ******** Betty had not only grabbed his hand, she was almost dragging him into her bedroom. Bud knew that his ******** was anxious to learn about sex and to lose her virginity in the process, but Betty seemed to be even more excited at the prospect of doing it with her father than Bud had been about doing it with her.

"Let's get our clothes off Daddy," Betty almost yelled as she excitedly released his hand and started undoing her duds.

Bud wasted no time. He didn't feel shy about his ******** seeing his body exposed. Not any longer after she had masturbated him to orgasm over her mother's breasts!

A black gang had broken in last Saturday night, and while the hugely hung leader had been ****** Catherine, her mother, Betty, her brother Billy, and her father had been forced to watch.

Her father, their having broken into the bedroom, and her brother, because of being dragged from his room into the parent's bedroom, had both been naked. Betty had been wearing an almost see through nighty, and the two men who had rousted her out of bed had seen her naked at first.

Both Betty and her brother had been brought into the parent's bedroom, and had been confronted with seeing their mother on her back, and groaning while being ***** by a huge black man, and daddy was there, on the floor at the moment, naked and watching.

For a while Catherine had been ******* that the kids were present and watching, and as a result they had seen her acting uninhibited as she enjoyed being fucked, not *****.

Betty had seen her mother taking, and apparently enjoying, an overly large black man's penis, and during the entire episode, her brother Billy and her father had been standing close in, watching, and unable to do anything to help her mother.

Matter of fact, it looked like they had no desire to protect Catherine, because both her father and her brother had been standing there with erections!

Mother, it had looked like, did not need any help as she had orgasmed, and more than once, with her ******. Then the leader of the gang had made her brother insert himself into their mother in the doggy style.

Billy had trouble maintaining his erection at first, and daddy, in front of three black men, had helped him to not only regain an erection, but also told Billy how best to fuck his mother. Betty had been further confused upon hearing her mother telling her brother how to fuck her at one point during the act. Though her mother had not orgasmed, her brother certainly had.

After she had masturbated one of the other black men to orgasm, and enjoyed feeling his long dangly cock in her hand as it shot a large load onto her mother's breasts, the leader of the gang had also made Betty masturbate her father, who had been nursing an erection for the better part of 45 minutes. His load onto his wife's breasts had been substantial, to say the least.

After all that, only Betty had been left hanging.

Because of being robbed of household items, they had called the police but tried to keep the rapes a secret. A detective, sensing their deception, had gotten Catherine alone in the bedroom where the ****** had gone on and managed to get her to admit the truth.

She had begged him to allow them not to report the crimes against her, and in the process never revealed that her children had been witness to everything. At the end of their interview, the detective had revealed his desire for her by exposing his above average size penis, and Catherine had told him to call Friday when she would be home alone.

Until Saturday night, Catherine had never been known by another man, and she had been ***** by a black man with a huge cock. She had enjoyed multiple orgasms and with her husband only watching she had thought at first, and then her children had been brought in to see the rest.

Now, after a day of Betty discussing her thoughts and desires with her mother, and then getting her on the pill, the decision had been made. Her brother Billy will once again get to fuck his mother, this time alone and on her in bed. And her Daddy will finally, she figured, get to fuck her. In the process, Betty will lose her virginity to her father

Betty wanted to be fucked. She had saved her virginity long enough, 18 years, and after seeing how much her mother had enjoyed that **** that wasn't, Betty had begged her mother to find her a man, and preferably a man, even a black man, with a big cock.

Catherine had poo pooed the idea, advising Betty to go with a normal, average sized man at first, maybe feel less pain, learn to enjoy her normal sized probably white penis, get used to having it, and then, sometime later if she is still curious, try a big black cock.

Decisions had been made. Everyone in the ****** had been naked together because of the break in, Billy the son had been made to fuck his mother, Betty the ******** had masturbated her father onto her mother's breasts, and Betty the virgin, fortunately, other then having her breasts fondled by one of the black men, had been left unharmed.

Father And ********

Now with her father and alone in her bedroom, Betty giggled upon seeing her father's erection. "I see Daddy, that you're already up and ready to put it in."

"No Betty," said Bud. "I won't be putting it in for a while. First there are other things we need to do, so I can show you what it's all about."

"Like what Daddy?"

"Lie down on the bed, on your back. No, you don't need to spread your legs so wide at first. I plan to love on you a little bit first, like this..."

And then, as Betty watched her father with wide eyes, he crawled up beside her on the bed, and lying down on her right, put his left arm under her neck and then he placed his face in close to hers, looked her in the eyes, and said, 'First we get a feel of these," and he fondled her breasts.

"Then we touch your face say about here..." and he caressed her cheek with the same hand while looking into her eyes, "and then we do this..." and he kissed her, holding the kiss and slowly, inserting his tongue until Betty's tongue came out to join up with his.

She moaned.

Leaving his mouth over hers, Bud whispered, "Now Betty, wrap your left hand around my cock."

He of course had a cock like a rock as she gripped it, and Betty's rate of breathing increased. "Oh Daddy, is that intended for me?"

"You know it is baby," Bud had suddenly given his ******** a new pet name, "and it has been wanting to be inside you for years, ever since your body developed into a woman's."

"For years? This is not the first time you have...thought about, wanted to fu...fuck me?"

"Promise please to never tell your mother baby. Catherine would not understand. But it might be normal for a father to sometimes wonder about his ********, as she matures, what she might be like..."

"What it might be like to fuck her..." Betty giggled?

"Well, in our case Betty, it's more like a father wanting to make love to his ********, not fuck her, and instead make love as in gentle, love like, like two people very attracted to one another, but they could never be man and wife, anything like that. Do you understand?"

Betty smiled as she started to stroke his cock, short little strokes since he had no foreskin, but enough for it to feel very good for him. "I understand Daddy, but you don't have to explain, I sort of had the same thoughts time to time, of what it might be like to be in bed, your body inside mine, and all that."

"For years, like me," Bud asked, astounded?

"No, just recently, ever since I saw some sex stories on the net, that sort of thing."

As she was slowly stroking his cock, Betty had turned onto her side towards him, and as Bud's hand went between her legs, Betty raised her left leg up, bending it at the knee and placing her foot down onto the mattress and opening herself up to her father.

Gently, slowly, his finger went in. "Ooh dear ******** you do feel tight."

"No one's been there Daddy. Be gentle with me."

"You can be thankful baby that none of those black men with their big cocks decided to **** you Saturday night. I think, based on how your pussy is so tight around my finger, that it would have been very painful for you."

They were kissing. "Go deeper Daddy, and feel it. I've gone in with a finger, and it's still there."

"You mean your cherry, official name hymen?"

"Yes, that. Feel it Daddy so you can be sure that no one else has been there first."

"Oh Betty, baby, I never doubted you, and I can tell by how tight you are around my finger...there, now I feel it!"

"Now Daddy, now, I want you to fuck me."

He hesitated. "But baby, Betty, I was planning on using my tongue on you first, to prepare you for what comes next."

"I've waited too long Daddy, and I want you inside me now!" She was tugging at his cock, using it as a handle to try and pull his body over hers.

Bud helped his ******** by placing his right leg over her hips and rising up, going over her as she rolled more onto her back and opened her legs to him. All the while Betty never let go of his cock.

"Wait Betty, just for a moment!"

"Why Daddy, I need you now?"

"Let me have a look at your cherry before I break it."

She giggled, something she had been doing a lot of lately. "Sure Daddy. Have a look and tell me what you see."

"Let me turn on the overhead light." Bud climbed off the bed and walking over to the doorway, his cock swinging side-to-side, hit the light switch. Suddenly the room was illuminated with bright light, and Betty covered her eyes.

Bud climbed back onto the mattress on his knees. "Now we have a look see..."

His heart pounding, Bud reached between her legs and delicately grasping her inner lips with two fingers of each hand, tugged her lips opened. "Hmmm." He tugged harder. "Still can't see far enough inside..."

He placed two fingers, one from each hand in deeper, actually touching the inner walls of her vagina. "Now I can see it, sure enough. A small hole in the middle of a pink layer of skin."

Suddenly, moving in with his tongue, Bud pressed forward as far as he could reach and managed to touch her hymen. He licked. "Do you feel that?"

She frowned. "Not a whole lot Daddy. I don't think that part is supposed to feel good," she paused, "maybe not enough nerve endings."

Bud chuckled. "Nerve endings? You been reading up on it?"

"No Daddy. I had some of that discussion in Health Ed class in high school."

"No shit. In high school?"

"Yes. But they never had a course on a father and ******** fucking." She giggled again.

Bud smiled as he moved back from her vagina and rose over her.

"Guess it's time Daddy gave you a bit of schooling dear child."

She guided him home, and her aim was near perfect as his glans landed directly between her tight inner lips.

"It feels dry Daddy. Too dry maybe."

"Oh shit. You're right, let me get this thing wet."

"No Daddy, let me."

As Bud rose off her, Betty hurriedly raised her body up and quickly as she bent over, placed her lips over the head
of his penis.

"Oh Betty, damn that feels good. Do it for another minute...use your tongue...yes....now, lay back down." He again mounted her.

Still, Bud held back, afraid to penetrate and maybe hurt her.

"Do it Daddy. Please. I got you wet now and I've been so ready for this ever since Saturday night."

"Saturday night? You wanted to fuck me Saturday night?"

For a while I wanted anyone to fuck me I was so turned on by watching Mother with that man, but you would have been my preferred choice."

"Well, here it is then...." Bud, who was up on his knees, did not have to shove forward.

All he had to do was allow his body to lower with gravity, and he was going in. She was tight, incredibly so, reminding Bud of when he had broken in her mother, so many years ago.

Why not share that knowledge?

"Baby," Bud said softly as he eased carefully in. "You feel so fucking tight, just like your mother was when we first married."

"Oooh fuck Daddy! Now I know what Mommy must have been feeling!" She was gripping his ass tightly as that penis that until now had seemed small to her suddenly became big, very big in her estimation as he penetrated deep, going in and past her hymen in one smooth, long stroke.

Bud's body was shaking. What he really wanted to say is how good her pussy feels. But now was not the time. "I think, Betty, that the deed is done. I felt you tear, inside. Are you alright?"

He looked into her face, and was surprised to see his ******** smiling. "It only hurt a little bit, then it felt like you were spreading me way out as you went deeper."

"I'm going to do some kissing as I do some fucking. I hope you don't mind."

She giggled and gripped him as his lips drew near. "I wouldn't have it any other way Daddy."

She sighed and tightened her grip on his ass as he began to stroke. 'Fuck, I can't believe how good she feels. It's been so long since I fucked her mother before childbirth that I forgot the feel of a nice, tight, pussy.'

She had to talk into his mouth."Oh Daddy, you're big enough, for sure. I don't know now why I thought I needed a bigger cock, a black one maybe!"

Mother And Son

As soon as Bud and Betty had left, Catherine and son Billy had gone into her master bedroom. Now, Billy, whom had acted so aggressive and ready for sex in front of his father and sister, suddenly had grown shy.

Gee Mom, what do you want to do first," Billy asked as he saw his mother begin to strip down?

Catherine stared at Billy as she removed her top. "First silly boy, get those pants off, and the rest of your clothes too." Catherine already had her mind on her son's cock, inside her, and she had automatically gone to his pants first in her thinking.

Of course, when Billy's underwear came off, he was up, firmly up and ready. "Where do you want me to put it first Mommy? While you're on your back maybe, or doggy style like we did it Saturday night?"

Catherine laughed as she came over and grasped his rigid cock in her hand. She stroked it and thought, 'exactly like Bud's, but this one has that nice foreskin.' She planned to take charge in teaching, and the way it sounded, Billy was ready to learn.

"Son, there's more to the sex act then just putting it in. First I plan to lie on my back and show you how to use your tongue to please a woman."

It took perhaps a full minute for Catherine to get her son into position with his head between her legs, because he had been talking excitedly and asking questions the entire time.

"No Billy, not there, further up. There, that's the place. No, you've lost it again. Use your fingers to open me, not there, on the inner lips. That's it, now use both hands, like thaaaat. Now, so you don't lose the place again, keep holding me open and put your tongue right there, on that button..."

"On your button Mommy? I don't see..."

She didn't want to have to point. "Silly boy, on that tip of flesh sticking up and out, like a little penis. Do you see it?"

"You mean here..." he asked as his tongue finally hit home?

"Yes you little fucker, right there, that's my clitoris!"

Billy had finally found a clitoris, and his mother calling him a 'little fucker' inspired him to achieve great things.

Betty achieved a mild orgasm at first, but did not let on as to the level of pleasure achieved as she more than moaned and groaned appropriately. "You did it Billy, found my clitoris and made your mother cum, and it was a good one."

"I know Mommy, and I could feel your clitoris grow some when you got close."

"Yes son, it's just like a little penis when it grows more erect."

"Now can I put it in Mommy, I've waited so long...?"

She giggled. "So long, from Saturday night till now, Tuesday?"

"No Mommy. Much longer than that."

"You've wanted to fuck me for...how long Billy?

"Ever since I started getting hardons, several years now."

"Oh Billy. Wish I had known."

"Really? You would have fucked me before now, before Saturday night?"

"No silly, but I would have enjoyed knowing your wanting me but never would have acted upon it. Now, get on me and slip it in. It's about time we did this the proper way, facing one another."

"And kissing Mommy, kissing?"

She sighed visibly, her chest rising and falling. "Yes, lots of kissing, but don't confuse it with being in love like with a husband and wife or boyfriend and girlfriend."

"I'm sorry Mommy, but I think I do love you, that other way," Billy said as he eased his hips forward and Catherine gave out with the proper sounds as his penis opened her and eased in as deep as it could go. Billy knew that calling his mother ''mommy' was immature, but it seemed to make all this all the more forbidden, more unnatural, and best of all for him, more erotic.

"OK Billy, you can love me any way you want for now, because I love how your cock feels. So fuck me and do your best to hold back. I don't want you to cum too soon."

"I'll try Mommy, but you really feel good." Billy's foreskin was making up for some of the feeling he might be losing since Catherine had been stretched by childbirth years ago and recently by BBC.

Her son's penis was feeling small to her now, just like Bud's cock did after her having had her favorite black ******. Still, this was nice and Catherine not only wanted to make it as nice as possible for her son, but get some enjoyment from this for herself as well.

"Now lay with your body on mine. No, the lower end. That's it. Rub your groin against mine. There, now you're making contact with my clitoris. I might cum if you keep doing that. Now kiss me..."

She learned right away, teaching her backward son how to kiss was also on the agenda.

Later that night, they all four had gotten together in the master bedroom and taken turns watching as Bud fucked Betty, and then later, as Billy fucked Catherine.

"It's nicer, isn't it Mommy," asked Betty, "with Billy getting to lie on you and kiss you instead of just doing it doggy?"

"Yes, much nicer Betty. And more mental too, not just physical like Saturday night."

"How is it, kissing your son? I know how strange it is to be letting him...fuck you, but doesn't kissing seem to be even more, I don't know, forbidden?"

Catherine nodded. "I know what you mean Betty. It seems really strange to me, our kissing. But if we'e doing all this nasty stuff, why not wallow in it?" Bud began kissing her again and driving his cock deeper, and Catherine quit talking and joined in. Then Catherine groaned softly and said, "I'm going to cum..."

Four in a bed was a bit crowded and they eventually returned to their own beds. Betty in hers, alone. Billy in his, alone, and Bud and Catherine together, in theirs.

Bud had thought about having Billy fuck his sister, so that he could enjoy her tightness, but not tonight, maybe in a week, or two or more. Bud sort of wanted Betty to himself to be honest.

Father And Mother

Bud was surprised that Catherine was not asking how the breaking in of their ******** had gone. He had wanted to brag about how she had achieved first one, and then a second orgasm while being fucked, and how she had raised her legs clear up around his waist in the process.

Bud also wanted to tell his wife how much he had enjoyed having their ********'s tight pussy grabbing at his cock, but didn't think she would appreciate hearing that.

Needless to say, all that had been accompanied by a lot of kissing and making out.

Catherine wasn't asking, so he decided to go with hearing her story. It seemed that his wife was a bit more reluctant to talk about her adventures in bed than he was about his adventures with their ********.

"How was it Catherine," asked Bud as he slowly fucked his wife. "Did Billy follow instructions like a good boy?"

"For the most part, yes," sighed Catherine as she raised her legs higher around his ass. "I showed Billy how to eat a pussy, and it took him a while to get it right. He did a little better when it came to fucking, but he still doesn't do it as well as you."

Bud laughed. "Practice makes perfect, right honey?"

"Yes," Catherine sighed as she pulled Bud in closer. "Perfect."

Already she was thinking, 'three more days till my detective calls.'

Three weeks later.

Catherine had been with the detective twice, and each time she had enjoyed having a big cock to herself, with no one watching, especially since a lot of love play and kissing went along with their fucking. Catherine had been uninhibited to say the least in her enjoyment of having a first affair.

Her being ***** didn't count. That had not been an affair, but forced upon her, but she had enjoyed it just the same.

An arrangement had been made. She would get together with her detective friend every Friday for two to three hours unless something comes up, and they had devised ways to make safe contact beforehand. Of course the detective had no idea what was going on with Catherine at home.

Arrangements had been made on the home front as well. By mutual agreement, Catherine was now sleeping with their son, and Bud was sleeping with their ********. Not sleeping as in just doing their sex act, but sleeping as in all night as well.

This was a good arrangement for all four.

Bud was enjoying the fresh tightness of his ********, and it was just like the early days of his marriage to her mother, when Catherine had been new and tight. All his fantasies, for now, were being fulfilled.

Betty was enjoying sleeping with her daddy, because much of the time they weren't sleeping. To Betty, her daddy's penis seemed to be more than adequate to fill her pussy to complete satisfaction, and with each passing night, though they did not fuck every night, it got better between them. Her initial desire to try a big black cock, based on what she had seen her mother enjoying that one Saturday night, had been put on the back burner. Maybe someday, because for sure she couldn't and wouldn't keep living at home forever.

Catherine seemed to be happy with the new arrangement, sleeping with their son, so as long as this could last, Bud was happy as well and if her husband was happy, Catherine was too.

Billy was maybe the happiest of all. He had dreamed from early on about fucking his mother, and seeing another man with her as well. With the strange man fantasy fulfilled, Billy was now fulfilling the rest of his desires. There was maybe one last act he wanted to see, his mother again under a bigger cock than his own, and then sharing that cock between them.

Bud had also done something with his ******** that perhaps he should not have, but since they were already committing acts such as ******, it didn't seem to matter, so unknown to the others, Bud showed Betty some porno sites on his computer. He figured since she had already seen a real sex act with her mother's ****, and also three other black cocks as well as his and Billy's erections, that showing his ******** stuff on the computer was not going to pervert her mind.

Mostly, Bud enjoyed going to the text sites, and reading a porn story to Betty while she played with his cock, and the ones he picked the most and she also seemed to enjoy, were the ones with tags such as 'reluctant wife,' 'shy wife,' 'first big cock', 'cheating wife' and 'first orgasms.'

But Betty had also asked him to show her some 'movies,' and in the process a few saying words like 'Big Black Cock' came up, and Betty asked to see those. Bud did, but only because he knew that Betty had already seen some black cocks, how big they are, and had handled one for herself.

As Betty watched those videos with wide eyes, Bud was telling her, "you don't need anything like that baby. You know how tight you are around me, and those big cocks would be uncomfortable for you, or even hurt."

"I know Daddy, but it's still fun to see them since Mother, since Mother seemed to enjoy that man so much."

Bud paused the video.

"Listen baby, there's something I need to say. Right now you're having fun and learning about life, but to be honest, you're getting a somewhat distorted view of how sex and a marriage should be. What we are doing is not the norm, and someday soon you are going to meet a young man, if you haven't already, and you might fall in love, and he with you, and ultimately get married.

You will want to have a good marriage, and I feel pretty sure that telling him what you have done with me, and what your fantasy still seems to be, fucking a big black cock, would not go down real well with him. He will have the normal thoughts and feelings and thinking his wife to be thinks that way will not... well, let's just say it's best you never say anything and try to live a normal life and have kids someday and all that."

Bud looked at his ********. "Do you understand what I'm trying to say? It affects the rest of your life, you know...?"

Betty was amused a bit at how her daddy was trying to be just that, a daddy. She decided to tease him a bit. "But Daddy, what if I decide to someday come back to you for a return visit? Not a black man like you seem to be afraid of, but you and me? Do you suppose I could still fuck you on the side?" She giggled upon seeing his face.

She was joking, but Bud was already thinking ahead. 'What if she wants to keep fucking me, after she's married? How should I respond to that?' He wanted to, actually, but knew it was not right to say so.

Bud sighed and tried to look concerned. "Baby, if your marriage is not working out, or has problems, I'd like very much for you to come to me and see if I can help you work out your problems, especially if in the meantime you have a child or children, but just fucking for fucking's sake? I'd hate to be interfering in your marriage."

'There,' Bud figured. 'I've given her an answer to be expected from a loving parent.' Then the thought hit him, 'or maybe... a lover who is also a parent.' He had not exactly said 'Yes,' but he had not said 'No' either.

Betty smiled and bending over, kissed Bud on the forehead, like a ******** might do with her father in a normal relationship. "Daddy, just keep an open mind. Someday I might want to come back and have you fuck me just for the fun of it, or maybe, to keep me from getting ideas and going out to find some black man with a-great-big-cock."

With that Betty reached out and hit the pause button and rewound, bringing the video of a black man with a white woman back on screen.

After that second night, their talk, and the black videos, Bud had quit taking his ******** to porn sites.

Catherine was basically indifferent to what was going on with her ****** life. She had herself a lover now, no not in the way of being in love, but they made love, she and the detective, or so it seemed. His cock was nice, big but not overly large, and she enjoyed intense orgasms with that cock, and Catherine kept telling herself, 'it's not the cock, it's the man it's attached to,' but she knew better.

Billy, of the four ****** members, was a piece of work. He had the problems, though his ****** was only aware of how backward and slow he seemed to be when it came to socializing with the opposite sex. He still had never had a girlfriend, and his only sexual partner was his mother.

His mother. Billy had wanted to fuck his mother since early childhood. He had masturbated numerous times fantasizing about her. When he had seen his mother being ***** by a black man with a huge penis, Billy had not felt sympathy for her, nor had he wanted to stop what was happening.

What he had been watching was a fantasy come true. His mother's lush body, her large firm breasts, her pussy covered with soft looking fur, and how she looked, the sounds she made, and how she moved in bed with that black man had been pleasurable to Billy in ways that only he could understand.

Getting to fuck his mother in front of that gang and his ******, they thought he was being forced, had been a dream cum true. He had known how small he must feel to his mother when his comparatively small penis was in her, but his foreskin had provided the feeling he needed to enjoy her, despite her being filled with that black man's cum.

But he also had discovered something else about himself. Billy had enjoyed, very much so, feeling and masturbating another member of the black gang that night to orgasm, and aiming the black man's cum onto his mother's breasts.

The feel of that thick long cock, the power it seemed to contain even though it was not the actual even larger cock that was in his mother, had overwhelmed him with feelings. Billy was not a homosexual, or at least he was telling himself he was not, but he wanted to feel another black cock in his hand, maybe in his mouth, and for sure see it inside his mother.

Each and every time Billy was inside his mother, he tried imagining himself to be big and black, and giving his mother the size and feelings he suspected she truly needed and desired, though she had never, ever let on, to him.

Another Week.

It was another Saturday night, past twelve, and the kids were home and in their assigned beds, the beds shared with their parents now.

"You want to do it tonight Billy," Catherine asked?

For a change she was instigating the sex. "We haven't made love for two nights so if you want, I'm ready." Catherine opened her legs wide as she saw Billy, who had just came in from being with his male friends and the movies, taking his clothes off.

Sure enough, as his pants came down, it was up. She giggled. Tonight Catherine was horny. She didn't know why, except that she and Bud had sat on the couch together for a little while tonight in front of the TV and they had actually kissed, yes, kissed.

Catherine had asked Bud if he wanted to sleep with her tonight and Bud had shook his head and said that Betty had indicated beforehand that she wanted to get laid tonight.

Betty had said it in the kitchen when they were alone, and maybe she had been making a joke out of it, but Bud was not about to let it pass in case his ******** really is in the mood tonight.

"You prefer our ******** to me now Bud, is that the case?"

"No Catherine, that's not the case. You know I love you, but this thing we have going with the kids won't last forever. They'll eventually find others and move on, so let's not waste it now."

Catherine had no problem with being turned down. After all, she had a big cock now on the side, attached to a man who was more than capable of pleasing her with it.

Bud seemed to think on it. "Tell you what Catherine. Tomorrow night, let's make plans, tomorrow night we sleep together, how's that?"

"O.K. Bud," Catherine had said softly, "tomorrow night for sure."

But that was tomorrow night, and for now, Catherine had her son in the bedroom, and she was about to give him an assignment, one he seemed to enjoy now, and she certainly did since he had learned so well.

"Billy, I see you are like a rock again, and it's made me really horny, so I want to start out with you sucking on my pussy, and in a few minutes we can switch to doing the 69 with me on top so you don't gag me by shoving your cock down my throat. How's that sound?"

The first time Catherine had shown Billy the 69, she had let him start out on top. Not again, until he learned better.

"Mommy, I'm in!" Billy was in, on and in the bed in seconds, and his tongue was on that clit he could find instantly, and he liked doing it.

"Oh Billy, you've learned to do that so well for me. Maybe better now than your father..."

She had her eyes closed and was enjoying having her son licking and sucking on her clit, and as Catherine began to approach an orgasm, she pushed Billy's head away. "Wait son. I'm about to cum and I want to do it while doing the 69." She giggled, "and if we time it right I'll let you cum in my mouth and I promise to swallow."

Betty had swallowed with Billy one time before, something not so easily accomplished since he came in substantial quantities.

She opened her eyes in preparation for turning over. They had left two lamps on beside the bed of course.

"Oh God Billy, we have company!"

Catherine was gazing up at two black faces. Familiar faces, and they were grinning down at her.

They were back, four of them, and led by the same leader, the extremely well hung black U.S. citizen that pretended to be from another country and who had a group of aliens that would follow his every command because they sometimes gained valuables and money, sometimes sex, and sometimes both.

Jones was his name, Marvin Jones, and he could not believe his eyes. The last time he had been here, he had caught the father eating the mother in this very bed. Marvin had ***** her more than once, and also put her son into her pussy in the doggy. Also, their lovely young ******** had held and cleaned his cock, and now Marvin was after her.

But it looked like the plans had been changed again. The gang had waited till both kids came home on Saturday night, and instead of everyone in their own bed, the mother had her son in her marriage bed.

'Where's daddy?' Marvin wondered as he laughingly watched Catherine clumsily trying to hide her body from a man and men who had seen so much of her before.

Only a minute later they were led in, together and stark naked, and Marvin's questions were answered. Mother is still fucking her son, and Daddy, it looks like, is now fucking his ********.

Marvin's mind was working overtime. How best to take advantage of this new status? It looked like he would not be taking her possible cherry. Daddy must have taken care of that. So how?

He saw the look in Catherine's eyes and spoke out loud. "No woman, we're not going to rob you this time, we just want to fuck."

They all knew, there would be no calling of the police this time.

Catherine slowly nodded her head. She understood why the apparent leader had returned with his buddies, they had connected that night. But he had said something different from the last visit.

Not 'I want to fuck you,' but 'we just want to fuck.'

This time, Catherine knew, and the rest of the ****** as well, both women will be *****, and who knows about our men?

Marvin pointed at Bud. "You've been fucking her?" He was pointing his finger at Betty.

Bud didn't answer verbally, just nodded his head. He knew now, his enjoyment of having an innocent ******** with a tight pussy was about to end.

Marvin pointed at Betty. "********, you get on the bed and spread them. We want to see Daddy fucking you for a bit."

Betty, her face red, did as she was told. Her eyes were on all the black men, but particularly Marvin, as they all removed their clothes. She sighed upon seeing his cock, still mostly soft, but oh so big, even hanging down.

That cock she had handled while cleaning it, and she had even grasped the tip, with the foreskin pulled back, and stretched it out with her fingernails to see how much it would stretch.

She had seen how much her mother had enjoyed that cock, and she had never ceased fantasizing on it.

Betty knew what she wanted, 'but first, they get to see Daddy...(giggle), Daddy do me.'

Betty had matured. In the past weeks she had cum a long way, and doing this, being totally nude in front of spectators who might be about to fuck her was not bothering her all that much.

When the men had came into her bedroom, Bud was still lying beside her, loving on her lips, both sets, with his tongue and fingers. They had not started fucking as yet, but had been close, and the two men who had came in had seen her fingers wrapped around Daddy's hard prick.

Now, they were about to take up where they had left off before the interruption. It looked like there would be no problem, Daddy was already fully up and ready again.

Everyone gathered around as Bud got between Betty's legs. All the black men wanted to see daddy do ******** of course, but her ****** members as well. They had not seen, and wanted to see.

Bud wasted no time. He knew, 'this will be my last time to enjoy my ********'s tight pussy which until now has never been known by another man, and her innocence and tightness will soon be a thing of the past.'

'Yes, yes,' thought Bud as he went in and penetrated deep on the first stroke. Betty had moaned loudly as he went in, louder than usual, and perhaps to show these men how good daddy feels. Or maybe, Bud thought, because now she is aroused to a higher level because of the situation, and the knowledge of what is soon going to be happening.

Bud had overheard Betty's conversation with his wife that first day after the ****** of his wife, and he had heard Betty expressing her desire to try a big, black cock out of curiosity. And then there had been the other night, on his computer...

"Ignore those men and Fuck me daddy. You feel good!"

'Thank you ********,' thought Bud to himself, 'I plan to do just that, this, my last time...'

But the act was not to last, because after everyone had gotten down low and watched from the foot of the bed as Betty raised her ass almost off the bed and wrapped herself around her father, and they all had gotten a good two to three minute look at how Bud's penis was stretching his ********, Marvin called, "That's enough!"

As a disappointed Bud stopped pumping, and a not quite as disappointed Betty slowly lowered her legs, Marvin gave the next command.

"Now boy. You fuck your sister."

Shocked, almost in a panic because he had been looking forward to being told to fuck his mother again so they all could see how he has improved, Billy looked over at his mother, and she could only shrug her shoulders as she said, "Go ahead son. It was bound to happen sooner or later."

Billy looked down at Betty, who was still spreading her legs as her father climbed off, and she was smiling!

"Come on Billy. It's about time we did our thing." Betty held up her arms, and Billy, his penis at full mast, climbed onto the mattress and got between her legs. This time he did not need to have daddy get him hard.

That was when Billy got the surprise. As he took aim with Betty's help and made entry, he almost gasped. The pleasure. How tight she feels. This is incredible. Not believing how different his sister was feeling from the only other pussy he had known, his mother's, Billy pulled back, bringing his cock out, and slid in again.

'Oh yes, this is where it's at, pussy wise. Now I know why daddy is so willing to keep our sleeping arrangements.'

Now was Billy's chance to show those men, and his father and sister all he had learned from mommy as he began to fuck, using every move he had been shown, and making up some of his own in the process.

Betty was helping considerably as she held him tight, made the nice sounds, and eventually raised her hips higher, higher, and did not stop until her ass was clear off the mattress.

"Billy, slip a pillow under my ass."

'Fuck yes. Why didn't I think of that?'

Marvin had heard, and grabbing a pillow from beside their heads, he tossed it down near Betty's ass, and grabbing it, Billy slid it under.

With her ass now further elevated, Betty again wrapped herself around her brother. "Now kiss me Billy," she whispered in his ear. "Kiss me so they can see..."

He did, too brief a kiss for her, and then whispered back. "Gee sis, you really feel tight, just like I've always imagined mother to be before she had us kids."

Betty giggled in his ears as her hips glided with his. "That's what Daddy's been telling me, so your imagination is correct."

Billy kept fucking as their admirers stayed in close and watched the action. There was no hurry, and this time, Marvin was not going to interrupt. He wanted to see the boy cum in his sister. Besides, she is going to need that juice in order to be able to take him.

Now free to move around, Catherine rose from the side of the bed where she had been seated and went over to take Bud's hand in hers. Bud was still hard as a rock of course. As Catherine held her husband's hand, her eyes met Marvin's for a moment, and hoping to see some interest, she was disappointed when Marvin returned his gaze to her humping ********.

'He plans to fuck Betty and not me, damnit!' Catherine was a bit upset about the gang leaders' apparent lack of interest in her now, but watching her son fuck her ******** made Catherine proud. 'Look at how good he's fucking his sister, the little fucker. I taught him that.'

Catherine's pussy was wet, but she was unsure as to who she needed to be wet for. She knew she was going to be fucked, but by whom?

Billy was pumping, pumping steadily into his sister and varying his movements from time to time while thinking, 'See guys how much I have learned? Mommy, are you seeing this, how good I am fucking my sister? I learned most of it from you.'

Bud was taking it all in, and watching as the four black men grinned and winked at each other as they watched a brother fucking his sister, and with their parents right here! Who would have imagined?

Five minutes later almost everyone cheered when Billy tensed up, and shoving his cock in deep and leaving it there, groaned a bit and orgasmed a good one into his sister. His attempt at holding back indefinitely, like he could now with his mother, had failed. Betty was just too tight, and beautiful as well.

Thankfully, Betty did not disappoint when she orgasmed with him, groaning along with her brother and only exaggerating her pleasure by a small amount. Billy laid on her for another minute or two, letting his cock drain, and catching his breath. He looked into her eyes, and overwhelmed, he placed his lips over Betty's. They had only a few seconds to enjoy the tongue action.

Let them see how much we are into each other, thought Billy, as he kept kissing while still pumping his softened cock into his sister.

"O.K. boy. Good job fucking your sister. Now get off."

Marvin had thrown some of his original plans for tonight out the window. Finding both parents in bed with the kids had changed that. Now that the formalities were out of the way, having daddy do ******** followed by her brother, he began setting the rest of his plans into place.

As the ****** stood around, wondering what's next, Marvin showed them.

"********, you stay there in bed. Mother, get beside her, on her left."

Catherine did of course, no argument. As she climbed into bed and turning, laid onto her back, she looked up and saw that all four black men were up and ready. She ran her tongue over her lips as she stared at four impressive brown logs. 'Will I have to do all four, or maybe do two while poor Betty has to do the other two?'

As two of the black men climbed between their legs, Betty and her mother knew that first they will be fucking side-by-side, and that Betty has drawn the leader, Marvin with his huge penis.

Betty felt a special thrill run through her body at seeing that huge member coming at her. She had remembered and fantasized on that cock, and here it comes! She will get to feel a big black cock do its thing after all, and not have to wait for maybe...years like her daddy wanted.

Like Betty's man had done, this man also climbed between her legs and stayed there, up on his knees, cock jutting forward, and waiting. Catherine's initial disappointment at not being fucked again by the leader was soothed when she saw how nice the big uncut cock pointing her way is looking. Seeing her stare, the man was holding his dripping cock and about to move forward.

But Marvin had more plans when he directed the man beside him in his native language to hold right there before entering Catherine.

Marvin looked over his shoulder and ordered both Bud and his son to get on the foot of the bed and on their knees.

He pointed at Bud. "You daddy, you get below your ********, at my feet." He pointed at Billy, "and you get below your mother."

"From there," Marvin said in pretend broken English, "you two will have a close up view of your women being fucked. Now bend over and get your heads down low. That's right, in the doggy."

The placement of their heads at eye level to those pussies was alright with both men, sorta. Bud was not so happy to see that his near virginal ********'s pussy is about to be ruined by the cock that had also 'ruined' his wife weeks before. But if it is to happen, he was glad to be able to see from up close.

Billy on the other hand was delighted. His fantasy of seeing his mother again taking a big black cock was about to be realized, and he would be close enough to touch.

Then both white men shivered when they felt hands, black hands grabbing each side of their ass, and they knew, 'we are going to be fucked along with Catherine and Betty!'

Again, Billy felt a thrill go through his body, this time at the prospect of being fucked by a big black cock while watching his mother. "I'll be feeling what she's feeling!'

"This is going to hurt, damnit,' Bud was thinking. 'But I'll also be feeling what my ******** is feeling.'

Marvin had come equipped, and the black men behind both Bud and Billy had a tube of K-Y with them, and as they rubbed some K-Y on their cocks, both Marvin and the man alongside him were moving forward on their knees and touching their hard cocks against the lips of both women. As instructed, the man on top of Catherine would be would be staying high like Marvin so as to not block any view of the action.

As those black cocks made contact with two willing pussies, both white men felt the head of a black cock come into contact with a tight white anus. Billy's heart began pounding in anticipation. Bud's heart began pounding as well, but not necessarily with the same level of anticipation.

Everyone was in place it looked like as Marvin looked back and around. Then he gave the command in a foreign language to begin, slowly and taking lots of time.

The plan was for the father and son to be in the doggy position being fucked while watching the mother and ******** being fucked just inches in front of them. More bizarre, but brilliant in its concept, Marvin had instructed his two gang members who would be fucking the father and son to duplicate, exactly, every move they saw being made to the two women in front.

"Whatever we do," Marvin had told them, "you two make matching moves. If one of us fucks hard and deep, the one behind him does the same. If one of us is wriggling his cock from side to side, the man behind does the same.

I want the two white boys to be seeing and feeling at the same time what their women are feeling. Got it guys?"

Needless to say, the two gang members had readily agreed, and with enthusiasm.

"And when you hear us make a groaning sound to indicate we are cumming in those white pussies, you guys try to cum in your white boy's ass at the same time. "

That had brought on understanding laughs, and even then, just talking about it, their cocks were tingling.

The plan is put into play.

"Ohhh fuck!" Betty made the first sound, followed almost instantly by her father near her feet as he felt his anus being spread by what felt like a train. As Bud watched his ********'s pussy being plundered by the cock of a robber, he could not take his eyes off the sight before him, even while being entered by a penis near twice his size.

Catherine was smiling. She wasn't getting her first night ******, but this one was almost as good, and...it was feeling, even better than her detective friend.

Billy, no surprise, was in his glory. He was feeling what his mother is feeling. Each time that big black cock slid deep into his mother, the cock behind him slid in deep as well. His cock was hard, very hard, and already Billy was working on holding back so he could better enjoy this.

Bud was in a similar predicament. His cock, having gone soft at first, was once again hard, and he knew, this act, his being fucked while watching his ********'s pussy being worked from just a foot or so away, was going to result in his cumming, and cumming hard.

His being fucked was beginning to feel very good.

Though Marvin had changed his plans some in the beginning, having daddy and then the son fuck the ******** because of where they had been found, now Marvin's original plans were back in place.

He was fucking the lovely young ********, not a virgin as he had hoped, but this was even better. She had been broken in, and now he is being able to fuck her after she has been had by both daddy and her brother, with their little white penises.

Grinning like an idiot, Marvin looked down into the face of the young lady under him, and he began moving his cock sideways as well as in and out. Each move he knew, that he is making, is being matched perfectly by the black man behind him, as previously arranged.

'A white man is back there, her daddy, and close enough to my cock to be touching it, and every move I make into this young white pussy is being matched by the cock in his ass. Think about that white man as I fuck your ********, and either enjoy it or hate it, but I sure do love this!'

Marvin was especially gratified when Betty reached up and pulled his face down, and her tongue, he quickly realized, knew just how to merge with his. 'She wants this. She wants me. Her daddy is right there watching her tight little pussy taking my black cock and she doesn't care if her parents see her enjoying this. Fuck me this is better than any porno movie I ever saw, and it's real!'

Sick as this was, Bud was beginning to enjoy this. His cock was rigid. He wanted to cum. Now. But not yet. Not while the view is so good and this cock in his ass feels so good. After a while Bud began to realize that every move made into Betty in front of him was being made into his ass in sync. This was even better because now he knew that he is feeling what Betty is feeling.

Billy was the happiest of all. He was getting it all. His mother is being fucked with a cock he knew is making her happy, the cock in his ass is matching all the moves being made by the cock in his mother, and even though he has already shot a first load into his sister, his cock was still hard, and ready to cum again.

The cock in his mother was being twisted from side to side now, and the cock in his ass was making matching moves. 'Oh mother, I'm feeling what you're feeling. You are so lucky.'

Unable to resist, Billy reached out and forward while bracing his body with one arm. He was able to reach his mother's vagina, and feel how tightly her pussy lips are wrapped around that thick black cock.

Billy felt further, running his fingers all over that black cock each time it came back and almost out of his mother's vagina, feeling the juices and even tasting it. Gingerly, so as not to scare the man fucking his mother, he reached out and cupped those big balls in one hand, lifting them slightly, and holding them in one place as the body they belonged to kept moving up and down.

Billy could hear his mother's breathing becoming more ragged, and her pussy began to turn red, redder than before. Billy reluctantly dropped those balls to better let the man on her do his thing.

When Catherine groaned out an intense orgasm a minute later, Billy had his second orgasm of the night as he watched her pussy convulsing.

Over there, his sister was cumming around Marvin's mighty meat at the same time, and it sounded like his daddy might be cumming as well. Excitedly, Billy looked down and under his father, and sure enough, there was cum all over the mattress under him, and a string of cum was hanging off the end of his cock.

Billy's heart pounded. One thing left to do. One thing. He wanted to feel that cock so good cumming in his ass, throbbing over and over and leaving a big load, the proof of how much that man was enjoying his ass, and the view.

All eight cumming at once? Simultaneous orgasms between four couples? Impossible, except maybe in a story written by EroticWriter.

Everyone knew, this was A ****** Affair they would long remember.

But it was not yet finished. As all participants enjoyed the aftermath of a strong orgasm, and were trying to regain their breathing, Marvin was climbing off Betty and rising to his feet.

Others started to move and Marvin yelled, "Everyone on the bottom stay in place."

That of course meant the ******. Bud was relieved twice as he saw that gang leader cock coming out of Betty, and also relieved, but not as much, to feel that cock in his ass leave as well.

'What now,' Bud thought, as he remained on his knees in the doggy? His son was doing the same, and both women continued to lie on their backs in front of him with legs spread wide, and now Bud could see, with cum seeping out.

Unknown to the ******, Marvin was standing behind them now and getting a couple of cell phone shots of two white man asses in the air, cum running out, cock and balls hanging under, but for the most part the balls blocking all or most of the view of those diminished cocks that were too short to hang lower then the balls, and in front, two lovely women still spread out with dripping pussies, their breasts in the air and looking good enough to eat.

Having secretly gotten his shots, Marvin laid more of his plan into action. "Now white boys, get up there and clean up that mess we made. Stay on your knees until you get there and keep those asses in the air."

Billy of course went right to it, walking forward on his knees, his balls being shoved side to side visibly between his thighs as he moved, and the gang was elbowing each other in the ribs and snickering.

Billy came to a stop right in front of his mother, and without being told, laid down on his stomach, placing his face near the hole he had learned to love, and had loved seeing it being used by another big black cock. He had been told to stay on his knees but Marvin did not bother to correct him.

Bud went forward too, but more slowly, and as he came up between Betty's legs, she said, surprising him, "Hi Daddy."

'She seems happy!' "Hi baby. Are you alright?"

"Yes! Now lay your head down Daddy and do what you gotta do for your ********."

'Obviously,' Bud thought, 'my ******** is into this big time. She seems to have turned into a big showoff.' He laid down, and frowning at first as he viewed her dribbling cunt, tentatively touched his tongue to her pussy, then went to work.

Then Marvin, who was walking out the door behind his gang suddenly paused, and as his men went on out the front door and were out of earshot he turned and raising his voice a bit asked them all. "Want us to come back again?"

This was a big surprise! There was silence for a few seconds, then came the answers.

Betty: "I wouldn't mind." She giggled, and her willingness was very obvious in her voice.

Catherine, who had waited to hear someone else answer first, joined in. "If everyone else wants, I want."

Billy laughed. "Shit, you know what I want. Hell yes!"

Bud was silent.

"Bud? What do you think," asked Catherine, who knew that her husband is still the man in charge, and he could put a kabosh on the entire thing?

Bud sighed. He hated losing his personal prize pussy, but now that the deed was done, why not? He knew what the women wanted, and his turned bi-sexual he was now thinking son, and he realized now that being fucked while watching someone being fucked had been rather...enjoyable, to say the least.

"O.K. One time...say...next Saturday night?"

Betty giggled. "Yes. At Midnight!"

Catherine's voice was soft as she looked sincerely at Marvin. "No more than four men, please?"

Marvin chuckled. "No more than four counting myself. See you then," and he was gone.

Then they heard Marvin one more time. "I'll lock the door behind me."

Billy had actually started slurping on her pussy and Catherine couldn't believe it as she placed her hand on his face, stopping him for a moment. "Billy, you actually plan to...to suck that man's cum out of me?"

"Yes Mother, mostly on the outside at first, and then I plan to jump on if you don't mind?"

Catherine sighed and released his head. "Fine Son. Now do your thing because I really feel sloppy inside."

"That's what I want to feel Mommy, when I'm inside you. His cum."

Again Billy sucked up some cum. "Oh Mother. His cum tastes good and I can tell by the taste how happy he made you."

Catherine giggled. "In that case that cum should taste really really good."

She had made it obvious to all by her cute little answer, Catherine had enjoyed getting another big black cock, big time.

It was going a bit different on the other side of the mattress. "Daddy? Are you going to clean me too like Billy is doing Mommy?"

"I don't know Betty. I'm just looking at your vag...at your pussy here and it looks to be pretty red and..." he sighed as he carefully tugged outward on an outer lip and was provided a better look at the insides, "used and abused."

Betty giggled. "Used? Yes Daddy, most definitely. Abused? Well, maybe a little." She reached down and touched her inner lips lightly, the ones her Daddy had not touched. "They're all slimy from him but they also feel a bit tender."

She felt herself again. "A bit sore maybe. Might need a day or so to get back to normal."

"My poor baby. So abused."

Then she looked down at her father. "Daddy? Do you remember when I was a little girl and once or twice I skinned a knee or bruised something?"

Bud frowned. "Yes, sorta. Why?"

"I used to say 'Daddy, I've got an 'Oweeee,' and you would kiss it and make the 'Oweeee' go away. Do you remember?"

He knew. "Yes Betty. You want me to make your 'Oweeee' go away now?"

Yes Daddy, make it go away." Saying that, Betty placed her hand on Bud's head and guided it down. "Yes Daddy, right there, that's some of my 'Oweeee.'"

More Gang Plans

Marvin drove to an almost vacant parking lot not too far away and dropped the other gang members at their cars. As they drove away Marvin headed out on his own. Halfway back to his own side of town was a Krispy Kreme Donut shop, and they were open 24.

Ordering his Krispy Kreme, which he could only get warm not hot at near 2 AM, Marvin took his coffee and donut and sat down.

'Tonight was quite a night,' he was thinking. 'And now they are cool with another Saturday night.'

But his brain was working overtime. Marvin had a reason for not letting those other three men hear him asking if he could come back.

'Why let those other guys come along for free? When we go out to burglarize as well as ****, they get some money out of it, and so do I. But tonight, they had their fun that I provided, and I got nothing financial out of it.

That's all well and good for one time, tonight, but if they want to come again, or maybe I'll bring a couple of new guys, why not charge them? With this ******, robbery is out, sooo...' he smiled, 'I'll charge them let's see, $300 to fuck one of the women, and if they want to fuck a white man's ass, maybe...$250?

No, wait a minute, fuck no. I'll charge the same price for a white man's ass as I'm charging for that white pussy. Lots of black men out there that would just love to fuck a white man in the ass while watching his white wife getting black cock as well. So the same price for both.'

Marvin's gang members were becoming more financially secure now. They all had gotten some form of job, though two of them still spoke no English, but in the service industry sometimes it is not necessary to speak at all. So their needing to get cash as a result of a break-in was no longer an issue.

He took another sip of coffee and a bite of that Krispy Kreme. 'I know, I'll offer a 'twofer.' Get one for $300, and both for $500.'

Marvin knew. Have some fun, get laid, and make some spare change. He took another bite of his Krispy Kreme donut. 'Yes, life can be so sweet.'

Back