• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

A Different Possibility

I think we all understand that the white race is the most inferior to all others and especially when related to the superior black race. And while there are many thoughts and feelings regarding the topic of extinction, etc., WHAT IF...

Instead of just getting rid of the white race how about a law that passed world wide, every country, ALL white males must be castrated. No chemical, full removal only. Further more, as their penis is completely useless, a full penis inversion whereby it is removed all the way back where nothing is visible except a hole for urination requirements.

In doing this, our superior Masters can continue to get use of the whites while understanding it's simply an issue of time until they're all fully removed. The white women would have no other choice but to our Black Masters for sexual use, breeding more and more blacks into the world as the whites die out. Would take less than a 100 years.

Just a fantasy that makes my little caged clitty throb.

Yes if the castrations were done by highly motivated white girl BNWO members then doing this would make them very wet. I agree this is a good idea.

Back